FIGURING OUT

In a balcony......

"So this is what it feels like to be dragged around by a kid huh? He really got me." Saint in his thoughts and was blushing while looking at Perth that couldn't stop screaming because he finally said yes to him.

Saint admits he's happy too. At first he was more of a "He's just a kid hooked up in the moment because we had "those" kinds of scenes." But sooner or later he realized that the love is mutual just because he got jealous over a girl Perth worked with for a commercial.

"This is so embarassing! Why did I snapped just because he had a shoot with a girl?! It was work. WORK FOR FUCK'S SAKE!"

Saint snapped at his thoughts when Perth suddenly pulled him closer by the waist.

Perth: There's no more taking back about this, Saint. You're mine now, you got that?

Saint: Now you don't speak with honorifics anymore huh?

Perth: You dislike it?

Saint: No. Im just not used to it.

Saint was blushing hard while having eye to eye contact with Perth up close. "My man's so handsome how am I gonna survive being this close to him from now on?"

Perth pulled him out of a trance by calling out Saint's name repeatedly. Finally Saint snapped out of it.

Perth: What were you thinking?

Saint: *blushing* N-nothing

Perth: Okay since we're official now, I need you to promise me one thing.

Saint: What's that?

Perth: No more secrets. You gotta tell me every bit detail about you. You dont need my permission about whatever you're gonna do. I just wanna know you better.

Saint: You too. I wanna know you better. But I'd appreciate it if you consult me first before you do anything like going out with friends and stu-

Saint stopped. He realized what he was saying and- "What the fuck????? Why do I sound like I own him already????? I just said yes to him just now but THIS IS SO EMBARASSING!!!!" I should be the adult here so why am I demanding him this stuff so early like this???!!!"

Perth was just looking at him with a smirk on his face.

Perth: You love me so much that you'd get jealous if I ever I hang out with my friends huh? That's fine. You're being honest with me, I love it. And yes. I'll follow whatever you say, P'Saint Kraaab~

Perth earned a slap from the blushing Saint. Yup. He loves teasing his adorable boyfriend, I mean who wouldn't? Saint has legit one the best pouts in Thailand. Perth think's he's too lucky to even have him by his side from now.

Out of nowhere Perth hugged Saint. Saint was caught by surprise but he let the man he loves be.

Perth: I love you

Saint:

Perth: It's okay. Take your time :)

Silence filled the place. After a few minutes passed,

Saint: I love you too

And Perth smiled like he never smiled before. His heart is at ease. Now him and Saint are schoolmates AND lovers. "This is gonna be a great year" Perth thought to himself. Thus, started their journey as lovers.