"THIS IS YOUR HOME. YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE, I WON'T LET YOU. YOU ARE MINE." He screams so loud, my ear drums blead.

    "I did not come here to listen to this utter bull shit so let me  go"

"Oww." I say as I whimper and touch the tip of my fore head. It was bruised. My attempt to move towards the door was working fine. That was before two strong arms wrapped around my waist as the tingles start exploding. I moan suddenly embarrassed.

"Listen. You should rest. I know you are in shock but....if you get back and get yourself comfortable we could talk." He says kissing my neck.

"Stop!" I say as I come back to reality. This guy can really not keep his hormones  intact.

I push him away and sit on the edge of the bed eyeing him with suspicion. Hell, I was even supicious wether he was even human anymore. Though now to come to think if it, I do reme-

"Okay so first question. Do you know why you're here?" He asks me arching his eyebrow. Great i was trying to recall how I got here but you have great timings don't you.

"No. I just remember the part where I hear a twig breaking and the out of no where you and your sissy friend appear. I get scared and immediatly take cover. Then you make it worse by banging. I was scared to death so I gave up on being scared and fought back...that is until.." Thats when it hit me. He turned into a freaking werewolf.

"OH MY GOD! I AM GOING TO DIE INNOCENT. " I say as I look at him. He seems confused.

"And why would you die?" He asks looking right into my eyes. This dude really need to get his facts in line.

"Because.... you're a werewolf and I know your secret. Isnt obvious you would want to get rid of me?" I ask. I heard all kinds of fairytale that did not end so happily. Usually about how humans discovering a werewolf would lead to immediate death or something. That they couldn't be trusted.

I looked back at his expressions. He was ... angry. OH SHIT!

"Never and I mean NEVER think that I would get rid of you. You are my mate and I would never hurt you." He says planting a kiss on cheek. I blush. Like literally blush.

      Great now you've got him thinking that your are some kind of a slut.

Wait mate? What the hell did that mean. But whatever it meant could wait. I was starting to like his possesivness. As in taking full advantage of it. Not that I liked it or anything...

       Sure. My conscience strikes yet again. Let's applaud now shall we.

"Now back to the questions. This one is a serious one. Hence you will not run away or freak out on me." Really why would I freak out unless hes planning to kill me. I mean , of course he would not do that. Be ptatically confessed his love for me.

         Stop jumping to conclusions.

Stop  jumping into my thoughts. Great,  now I have officially gone crazy talking to myself.

"Would you go out with me?" He asks after what felt minutes of waiting. His question is then shortly welcomed by a light blush forming on his forehead.  Literally on his forehead.

     If he thinks my life is a joke, or his respect (if he has any) has no value, then I will reject.

I look over at him knowing what I would say first.

"I dont even know you. I mean its not like that...but I almost got killed." He looks at me nodding in conclusion. Yeah that's right, I don't say 'yes' to a guy I just met ten minutes back. What is he expecting, for me to shower him with kisses.

          Don't lie to yourself, you'd be willing to do that any day. I grit my teeth before I end up talking to myself. Again.

'Thats why iam asking for a chance to make it better. Now yes or no?"

I know what the answer had to be. I need to escape. And maybe, just maybe, when I am fully aware of the skills and stratergies. It takes to kill a werewolf, then I will come back for him.
On the plus side, he is defiantly hot. Not even the word 'hot' could define his perfectly sculptured body.
And hell,I imagined all those abs and  that six pack. And the how when he flexes, his toned body shows off...

"When you're done checking me out babe, I would really like an answer." He gives me his all time award winning smirk. I snort at his answer.

Sighing in content, I try to come up with my escape plan if I were to trap him. If I don't go out with him, he probably will never let me go. If I do, I have an advantage of escaping,  hence, running away from him.

"Alright, only if you promise to not be inappropriate." I ushered.

This is my chance to finally be free.

Hey there ppl. So bascically I need your opinion on this book. I would love if you would help me bulid up a plot to give it more of a dark love kind of effect. I was also hoping if you people would share this wth youre friends

Also correct my mistakes and remember.

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE :)

Thankss