24.0// I'm always there //

Start from the beginning

We walk out and into the car. The car ride was mostly silent but before we get out Tom grabs my hand.

"Hey. If anything happens today, if anyone says anything, if anyone does anything, just tell me. I'm always gonna be here Y/N. I'm not gonna leave, I swear."

Feeling overwhelmed, I just smile and get out to the small ceremony.

Tom and I mingle with some of my fathers friends. Tom never leaves my side, which I'm grateful for, as he did most of the talking.

"Ah, well look who showed up. The happy couple."

Vanessa came over

Vanessa came over. With-

"Sam?"

"Y/N. I am so sorry for your loss." He takes his hand out to shake but puts it back to his side when I ignore it.

"So Tom. Is this woman as good of a kisser as I am?" Vanessa smirks  

"Jesus, we're here to honour our father and you just have to throw in the stupid questions." I rolled my eyes 

"Watch your mouth. So Tom how does it feel being thrown into a marriage?" She turns away from me and smiles sweetly at Tom.

I feel him stiffen. "I wasn't thrown into anything."

"Oh please. No way were you actually willing to marry this bitch."

"So how's life living in a shed? Missing your Chanel shoes? The Marc Jacobs perfume? Your Zuhair Ahmed purse?" I interrupt.

"You bitch. You took everything away from me. I hate you." She spat at me.

"Well you'll hate me a lot more. I'm wearing your Chanel shoes right now. I sprayed on your Marc Jacobs perfume and I'm holding your Zuahir Ahmed purse." I steer Tom away from tHeM and he spots his parents. I have yet to meet them, so we go over.

"Y/N. Oh come here darling." She opens her arms to hug me.

"Hi Mrs Holland." I hug her shyly.

"Please call me Nikki. How have you two been doing?"

We had a small conversation and I talked to Toms dad as well. The priest came over to me.

"We will be starting the ceremony now ma'am."

Everyone took their seats behind us, while Cameron, Camilla, Vanessa and I stood at the front. The priest said a bunch of stuff, but I wasn't even listening. It felt disgusting to know that my father was being put underground and he didn't get to stay, stay here. The tears wouldn't stop rolling down my cheeks, while a few guests were gawping at me, astonished that the Y/N Y/L/N was capable of crying.

When the priest was done with his stuff, he then said.

"Now time for the speeches."

I took my speech out and was ready to walk to the front when Cameron had beat me to it. My mouth dropped as she walked to the front and faced everyone, faced me. She coughed.