Along

Previously on Help

"Yes Alpha" they gave him in unison. They all walk out the kitchen. "Ally are you up to strength?" Sty asked curiously. "Should I bring my poisionness arrows?" She threw back at him. "Touche" Stiles said smiling at her curled on the couch with some other packmates. He went to his room finally resigning the day to sleeping with Derek. "Good night Der - bear." kissing him lightly. He received a mumbled 'night sty love you too.' Stiles smiled to himself following Derek falling asleep.

___________________________

Stiles forced himself up at seven in the morning to make breakfast; he knew the others would wake up on their own smelling food. They didn't have to leave for a few hours so he decided they would have some pack bonding time with the addition of Winter before they did. As soon as he finished cooking Winter showed up receiving a text from Sty 45 minutes earlier. Then the others started to file in, mumbling out sleepy 'mornings' and 'hey Winters'. The only one who hadn't managed to come down yet was Derek, so Stiles went to check on him.

When he opened the door Derek wasn't in the bed, making Stiles mildly panic, until he heard the sink turn on in his bathroom. Derek left the bathroom to find Stiles in there picking out clothes, assuming they where for today. He joined Stiles on the side of the bed. "Hey baby." Stiles said grabbing his waist, pulling him close, and rested his head on Der's head. "Good morning." Derek said blushing from the nickname. "I cooked. Everyone else is down there with Winter eating. Go ahead Ill be down in a few ok?" Stiles gave nodding his head to the door. Derek nodded and left with a kiss.

"Good morning everyone." Derek said making a plate. He got 'hey Derek's and Alpha's' (Does this make sense?) in response that he just passed as sleepiness and smelling like Sty all the time now. As promised, Stiles came down to join them a few minutes later. "So I was thinking we could got to the park, play in the preserve, or stay here and watch movies. Yes all options involve me cooking before you ask Izzy. Which one do you guys want to do? Matter a fact how about we let Winter, Derek and Hunter pick?" Everyone thought that was fair. Surprisingly in unison, they all said play in the preserve then they all looked at each other and laughed.

"Preserve it is then. Lydia and Isaac can you two help me." Sty said chuckling still. Both of them headed to the kitchen without having to respond. 35 minutes later they all left for the preserve after the ones going to Nevada packed the car. They spent three hours playing, bonding, and eating. They were happy until Stiles said it was time for the others to go. "Do you guys really have to go?" which surprisingly came from Winter. "Yeah unfortunately we do but we'll be back soon. You guys can stay out here but call your parents. ALL of you." That last part was for Jackson.

"Come on guys we gotta get going. Jax come here a sec." Stiles said as her walked off. Once Jax caught up to him, he noticed a silencer went up. "I want this resolved before I'm back or I'll be stepping in." Jax nodded. The others didn't bother the two in the bubble. They were busy saying they're see you later's and i love you's. It was a few minutes before the silencer went away. "Understood" came from Jax when it did. Stiles gave Isaac a hug then he got in the front seat. Derek in the passenger, Boyd behind him, then Ally, Ethan, and Elly.

They pulled off and Stiles reached over Derek to the glove compartment, startling Derek a bit because he wasn't paying complete attention. "Sorry their headphones are in here." Stiles pointed to the box. Derek tried to relax a bit nodding to show he's good. Even Though he's pretty sure that Sty could sense his fear spike anyway. Stiles didn't mention it if he did. He got the bag and passed it to Boyd to had out. Derek was fidgeting which was making Stiles curious. "Derek?" He turned to Stiles. "You want to listen to music with me or do you want some headphones too." Derek perked up at the options. For some reason he was speech shy all of a sudden.

"Please calm down. You are fine okay." Stiles gave quite calmly just slightly glancing at Derek. By now the others all had something to busy themselves with. "It was just a dream baby." Stiles continued making Derek look away. "You know everyone in the pack has had sleeping problems and a hard life, including me." Derek turned so sharply if he wasn't a wolf he would most definitely have whiplash and possibly broke his neck. "For real?" Derek's voice cracked a bit. "Yes Isaac, Jackson, and Erica still have occasional nightmares." Derek was completely intrigued in the conversation.

"When Danny would stay over with the others he would wake up in the middle of the night sometimes shooting off magic. I had to enchant the others to protect them. I had terrible anxiety after my mom passed. Jax used to be a different supe before being a wolf. He was a kanime and an enemy that has tried to kill us multiple times. Anyway the point is, you're not the only one and you are most definitely not alone in this." Derek agreed to that and decided to take a nap. His hand finding its way into Sty's.
2 and a half hours later they pull up to a homely cabin.

Everyone got out of the car. "You guys are going to love my little cousins."