Survival

Previously on Help

Back in their room. They were cuddling in bed when Stiles got a call. "Ignore it." Stiles said annoyed. He let it go to voicemail. Twenty minutes later Stiles hears someone on the porch. Thankfully Derek was asleep under Stiles. Who carefully pulled his arm back and got out of bed.

He strolled down the stairs to the front door. When he opened the door no one was there, so he figured he was hearing things. I seriously am hanging out with Winter too long.

_______________________________

Derek rolled awake when Stiles came back. "Sorry I didn't mean to wake you up. I thought I heard the doorbell." Derek murmured an 'it's okay was waking up anyway' into Stiles' chest moving closer to him. Stiles put his arm around Derek's waist nuzzling at his neck. Derek moved to get a kiss but got 'hot' and stopped. "Hey don't be scared i want it too." Stiles said reassuringly. Stiles' hand slipped under Derek's shirt.

Derek's breath hitched dangerously fast, which made Derek freeze."I can't. I'm sorry, please i can't." Derek panicky rushed out starting to cry. "Shh shh hey it's ok we can stop. I told you we could go slow. You don't have to apologize." Stiles wiped away Derek's tear. "I'm going to pull my hand out now." Der nodded signaling that Sty can move his hands. "It is okay if you aren't ready to tell me but when you are I'm going to be here to listen." Stiles whispered in Der's ear.

Stiles pulled a still sniffling Derek back into his chest. Derek slowly fell back asleep so Stiles grabbed his phone again. He had a message from Winter.

Snow Queen: is evrything good

Klutz: yea where good Derek's a lil shook but wbu we threw alot at u earlier

Snow Queen: yea....... it'll take sum gettin use to but i think ill manage i'm more worried bout hunter

Klutz: i think he'll do just fine

Snow Queen: i hope ur rite

Stiles' clicked his phone off and got back out of bed taking his phone with him. Derek caught his arm as he was leaving the bed. "I'm just going to check on Hunter that's it. I'll be right back." Derek took a minute before he let go.

Stiles' left the room shutting the door behind him. He decided to check on the others. He took the soundproof barrier down to insure no intrusion. He put the barrier back up and went to the basement.

He pushed the door out. All he did was stare at the motionless figure on the couch. He could hear the kid breathing which put him at ease. Stiles didn't realize how long he had been sitting their until he sensed Derek's wolf.

He turned around to see a sleepy Derek leaning against the wall eyes half lidded. Stiles smiled moving toward Derek kissing him on the cheek. "Come on lay back down." Sty said holding back laughs. "Come with me." came sleepily from Der.

They made it back to the room and laid back down when Stiles got a message.

Caramel Cuz B: we need to talk n i need help

Big Cuz: yea wassup

Caramel Cuz B: idk what happened

Big Cuz: ?????

The person on the other end didn't respond and all that did to serve Sty is high blood pressure so he called.

~Ring Ring~

~Ring Ring~

On the third ring they picked up. "Carmelo what the hell is going on? Where's Carman and Uncle Tony?" Stiles rushed out when the call picked up. (Whispering) "I don't know where dad is but my sister is sleep." "Then why in his holy name are you texting me at this hour?"

Stiles raged at his little cousin. "Because I knew you'd be up." He shot back just as snarky as Stiles. "Of course you did what's up." "I like someone and don't know how to go about it," Carmelo said shyly. The shock set in and Stiles set up really fast jerking around Derek. "WHAT?!? Oh shit sorry Der. Since when were you interested in people."

"Very funny you gonna help or not? Who's Der?" "Um.. yeah I'll help and you'll meet Derek in two day cause I'll be coming out there." "Great you can help when you get out here also I look forward to meeting him." "Tell my baby girl good morning when she gets up." "Yeah yeah whatever good night cuzo"

~Click~

This is gonna be an eventful mini-vaca.