Doubt

Previously on Help

"Very funny you gonna help or not? Who's Der?" "Um.. yeah I'll help and you'll meet Derek in two days cause I'll be coming out there." "Great you can help when you get out here also I look forward to meeting him." "Tell my baby girl good morning when she gets up." "Yeah yeah whatever good night cuzo"

~Click~

This is gonna be an eventful mini-vaca.

_______________

"Sorry baby that was my little cousin Carmelo. Him and his sister are my uncle's kids. Yes the one Elly was staying with." Stiles finished and Derek closed his mouth back, having all his questions answered. They laid back down snugly. The last thing Stiles did was send a text to Elly.

Twin: we need to talk.

Eliza would know when she saw it that the period meant it was serious.

"Shit!" Stiles said hard then realize how shaken it made Derek. "No, sorry not you. I still haven't talked to the twins." Sty assured. Derek relaxed at that, but also got a thought. He didn't want to speak out of turn then he remembered what Allison ask of him and made clear to him, so he spoke up.

"Just curious.... are they getting their bikes back?" Stiles smiled at Derek's shyness. "Yeah they will but they're also doing theirs, Boyd's, and Allison's chores for the rest of the month. I'm also tempted to kick their asses, but they've been through enough of that, so I'll just make them run till they can't anymore." Stiles gave softly.

"One other thing." As soon as the words left his mouth, Derek went rigid, and the only thing flowing of him was fear. He didn't want Stiles to be angry with him at his next question. "Derek you okay?" Stiles didn't even care what the question was. Comforting his mate was his only priority in that moment. So he did a little magic.

Stiles snapped his fingers and a relaxing scent filled the air. Taking a few minutes to effect Derek's body although surely doing so. Then he mumbled something in latin then there were falling stars in their room. It began to mesmerize Derek. They just sat there and watched for almost an hour before anything else was said.

"Please ask what you where going to earlier? I promised you that no abuse would come from you saying what you wanted. I meant it." Stiles told him again. "Could i. . . . Go see my uncle?" Derek was still scared but less. Stiles smiled while hiding his anger.

"Of course you can but only if i'm with you." Stiles said and Derek perked up. He shouldn't have trespassed on my land, but he is still his blood, so i can't forbid him from seeing his uncle. "Just tell me when you want to go." Derek took it and ran with it. "Go back to sleep now we got two more days till spring break. "

They got up a few hours later to go to school. The that morning Eliza saw her phone lighting up with Sty's message. She cringed fearfully as she read it hoping that it's not because of what she's thinking. If it is she already knows that she's about to get an ear full. The car ride was smooth till they pulled up to the building. Everyone sat in the cars waiting for Stiles or Derek (give me your ideas/ guesses on why Derek too) to let them go. Stiles made hand gestures out of everyone's view.

*Derek don't get scared. This is part of a telepathy spell for when you're not with me. I'm only listening when you call. I'm bout to talk to the twins. You can stay if you want to.* "Everyone can go except the twins." Danny and Lydia left the twins with a kiss good luck. Derek decided to stay. Stiles got out the car and leaned on it. Then Derek followed suit as the twins walked over timidly. Stiles held up the keys to their bikes.

They both perked up at that but where smart enough not to reach for them. "What you two did was extremely idiotic and dangerous. And you two know better. Regardless, though, i'm going to give you guys the bikes back. Do it again without the go ahead and see what happens. But you're doing Ally's and Boyd's chores on top of yours for the rest of the month. Also you to are running after school."

"Done and Done." They both said; though they know what that means. They took their keys making sure to rub against Sty, saying thanks and leaving.

Stiles smiled at them as they ran to the building. Derek leaned on Stiles smiling too. Stiles leaned in and kissed him. Derek inhaled being pulled in front of Stiles. They were giving the parking lot and everyone in front of the school a spectacle. Stiles pulled back laughing. "Come on before we're late."

Stiles grabbed his hand and Derek tried to hide his face as they walked away. The day was going smoothly until after lacrosse practice. He wants to know why Isaac is crying, why there are unfamiliar wolves on the field, and why some of his pups are almost in beta form circled around Isaac.