Unfinished

*Please don't be alarmed by the title that is the actual name of the chapter. Can yall do me a favor though, let me know what yall like and what i'm doing wrong please. Not leaving comments is quite upsetting. Not exactly a fight scene but there's action. Listen here, you aren't allowed to hunt me down for ANYthing that happens in this chapter.*

_______________________________

Previously On Help

Derek looked down with a smile on his face. Stiles slid behind him kissing his neck. "You should go lay back down. Trust me you'll need every ounce of energy for Lyd. Go in my room I'll stay with him until he's done." Stiles whispered in Derek's ear. Derek turned around, he gave Stiles a quick chaste kiss and a good night then went upstairs. "Um Stiles she has a few words for you."

__________________________

Hunter passed the phone to a chuckling Stiles. He only had to breathe into the phone for her to start yelling at him. "What in the honest hell is wrong with you?! God I love you. Why didn't you call me when you found him? Is he giving you any problems? I've been going half out of my mind worrying! Do you mind letting him stay with you?"

Stiles started laughing again. "Make up your mind women, are you mad at me or are you happy? Yeah love you too. He's not a problem and yes it's fine, he can stay...um..... Sure yeah you can come over later." Stiles hung up the phone and breathed. Now I have to get the house mostly empty, Stiles thought.

"Alright now that that's handled, get some sleep kid. Your sister is coming over later. Sleep on the couch in the living room, no one should bother you." Stiles ruffled Hunter's hair then walk to the stairs. "Thank you Stiles," Hunter gave sleepily. Stiles walked in his room stopping when he closed the door. After a minute he opted not to sleep in his boxers in favor of having Derek in his bed.

Content with just sleeping shirtless, he slid into his bed behind Derek. Derek's heartbeat sped up slightly and he got hard. Derek couldn't think of any other reason as to why he was reacting to Stiles likes this unless-. "Der you okay? *Stiles sniffed sharply* Um .... Nevermind. I guess I was right then hmn?"

"Stiles I am so sorry." Derek moved to get up and babble out more of the apology. Anticipating this Stiles put his arm around Derek's waist, pulled Derek into his chest, and put his face in Derek's neck. A soft rumbling came from Stiles' chest calming a frazzled Derek. "Easy puppy, relax now. I'm not mad and I'm sure as hell not going to kick you out for being horny, if that's what you're thinking. I like you too." Stiles ran his nose up and down Derek's neck.

"Sleep now and we can talk about this later, alright?" Sty gave comfortingly. Derek nodded and curled into Stiles' chest dozing off.

Stiles woke up to an empty bed. Where Derek was lying was still warm, he hasn't been gone long. He smelled bacon. He assumed Derek didn't want to wake him and just went to eat. Stiles got up, still not putting on a shirt, and went downstairs to eat. Walking into the kitchen groggily listening to good mornings.

He walked to the coffee pot and Lydia handed him a plate of food. "Thanks Lyds." He said giving her a kiss on the head. Breakfast was fairly quiet. Everyone, mostly the twins, were waiting for Stiles to give them their punishment. Stiles just stood there eating breakfast. After he was finished he began to talk. "Lydia you and the girls still going to the mall right?" Lydia nodded, "Yeah Danny's coming too. Elly you wanna go? I'm pretty sure the boys a going to be training."

Eliza turned the offer down telling her she's up for some training. Danny looked up confused and Ethan laughed. Which gets him an angry boyfriend. Yup, I'm going to get hell for this later aren't I? Ethan thought to himself. "Derek's going too. And before I forget, twins keys. I'm not done with you too by the way don't think you're off the hook that easily." Ethan and Aiden both threw Stiles their keys looking down afterwards. "We'll discuss the rest later. Boyd, library right? Izzy, Scott movies?" He received nods from all three boy's.