Chapter 30: Pain and Regret

Începe de la început

I walk over beside his bed. The flush on his face was disappearing but it was still there.

Recovery Girl put an ice pack on his head. He mumbled in his sleep but stayed slumbering. I continued to keep an eye on him, forgetting everybody else around me.

Poor, Izu, it happened right after Christmas, too.

Izuku's point of view

I woke up and looked around. Where did I go?

I took in everything I was seeing and noticed I'm at Recovery Girl's office.

I looked to see it was Toga. She had tear stains on her face. So it was real.

Tears started to brim my eyes. He's actually gone. I felt something grab my hand. I turn to see who it was and it was Toga.

"Did he tell you?" she asked me, pulling on her sleeves in nervousness.

I shook my head still in shock at what happened. How could I have not known this he was my boyfriend for Christ's sake.

She sat next to me putting her hand on shoulder softly. I felt tears well up in my eyes but I couldn't cry right now.

"He did something long ago. He stole from the wrong people and they wanted to kill him. he was supposed to tell you but I guess he never got the time to. I'm sorry, Deku." tears were coming out of her eyes falling down her cheeks soon going to leave tear stains on her pale skin.

I got u but soon fell over but I tried again this time successfully getting up. I walked to the door even though they were telling me I should stay in bed.

I walked back to the dorm touching my necklace as I do so. I wrapped it around my finger tugged on the chain just to keep my hands busy so I wouldn't do anything to myself.

I was almost to the dorm when I saw Mr.Aizawa leaning against the wall in the hallway. I stopped and looked at him.

"You should be resting Izuku." he told me not even taking a glance at me.

I chuckled to myself and tug harder at my dog tag. I was going to continue walking until Eraserhead stepped in front of me.

I hit his chest and I stumbled back surprised. I looked at him with eyes that could kill. He was using his quirk right now. His hair was up in the air.

"Izuku you need to go lay down." he said seriously.

I tried to step beside him but he continued to stay in my way.

"Let me see him Eraserhead." I try not to raise my voice.

"You can't we already have his body at the police station." my eyes widen.

I didn't even say goodbye. I started to shake and cry. My tears falling on the ground. Aizawa stopped using his quirk and looked at me in sadness.

I tried to hold the sobs in but they kept escaping me. I gave up on wiping the tears away.

I felt myself get brought into a warm embrace. I hugged him back. I know he wouldn't normally do this to anyone.

"I need you to calm down. I don't want you to pass out." Aizawa told me as he rubbed my back

I tried to breathe in and out. It calmed me down a little but I was still racked with sobs. I grabbed tighter to his shirt having myself that he's here. I tried breathing again, but this time I closed my eyes.

I felt myself become calmer and was able to regain my composure. I backed away from him and looked at the floor.

"Can I just see him one more time before the police disturb his body." my voice sounded dead.