0/2 || Port Mafia

According to this tracker it's somewhere near the harbor so I have to keep on heading in that area.

So far, I haven't seen any characters from Bungou Stray Dogs yet. So I was sure this wasn't the same universe.

That is until I got to the location— "Hey this looks exactly like the place the Port Mafia is located.." I said in my head.

That's when I began to suspect my surrounding— if I really was in Port Mafia territory then I'm in big trouble.

How could I protect myself? I still haven't figured out what my ability was. If only I could get a hint or something.

Plop.

A small note falls on my hand and I read:

(( Whenever you're in a pickle just call No Strings Attached. You can control anyone you want.. but I'll let you figure the rest out later. ))

Hmm, no strings attached? Is that my ability. They say I can control anyone I want.. so can I control that person?

Plop.

(( No you cannot control me , you don't know who I am so don't try it. But there may be a time when you could. ))

This person is just full mysteries. And apparently they know what I'm thinking.

I paid no attention to it as to now I only have 25 minutes to get to that next time warp.

That is until I wandered into trouble.

"Hey who the hell are you?" A voice calls out, manly so its definitely a boy.

I didn't turn around until a good minute. By that time the guy was only a feet away. Like dang I didn't even hear him come up.

"I said who the hell are you." This time his voice more threatening. That's when I saw him— Chuuya! No way so I'm actually apart of the BSD universe.

"I don't know you tell me." A burst of confidence came out of nowhere. What in Gods name was I thinking?! He could kill me anytime.

"Tch. You'll regret stepping into The Port Mafia territory." He tells me getting ready to do something.

10 minutes.

A robot like voice calls from the radar. I realize I have no time for Chuuya and would have to go to my destination. So with that I turn around and start walking.

I could tell he was staring at the radar for a long time, and it looked like it was time for go before he started asking questions.

"Hey kid, I'm warning you don't come back here or else your gonna be in a lot of danger." He says again as I just shrug.

"I guess I haven't told you I'm attracted to danger."