♧ surprise ♧

¹⁵

¹⁵

the bedroom was filled with bright sunlight. was it morning?

no it was 3pm

yoongi opened his eyes only to see that he was in a room. soon enough he remembered he was in his (well technically his aunts) villa in busan.

the sun was shining which gave yoongi a sign that this was far not a good morning, more like a good afternoon.

he rubbed his sleepy eyes with his hands and looked around the room: same old counter, wallpaper, carpet with scattered clothes on it-

wait,,

what?

yoongi furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at the clothing pieces laying on the floor...
jeans, socks, underw-
underwear...

a shirt with cu-

oof.

WTF?!?!?

yoongi turned to his right to see a body laying next to him, it was covered in the blanket and only a strand of hair and a hand poked out.

yoongi looked at the body and squinted his eyes.

it was breathing.

that's good.

he pulled down the blanket as it revealed a little angel- jimin.

whew, omg...

yoongi let out a breath as all the memories from yesterday fled back.
he was glad it was jimin and not some random guy .. but... it was jimin.

jimin.. as in the innocent jimin who was homeschooled, the same jimin who was never at a party, the one who knew absolutely nothing about sex.

yoongi thought about it for a while

it must have been the alcohol last night.. when you're under the influence it makes you do the weirdest and stupidest things. not to mention the fact he got drugged by jackson..

right! that's it!
jimin is still the innocent bean he is, the drug made him do that...

yoongi continued having the distinctive monologue with himself.

jesus I am so stupid!! why? why did I do that? why did i have sex with him when he is so innocent!
I will never drink again!!