Like It Is The Most Normal Thing

Disclaimer:

Nope, and I don't even have a pet squirrel. Still Japanese chopsticks. Btw, guess who is my fav from BroCon. Ooh and I almost forgot, I only own the plot twists and my OCs. DUN COPY MOI OR RAWR! Kay? ^_^ *black sparkles everywhere*
----------------------------------------------

3rd POV: 

Yusuke blinked. Nameless? Why? He thought. He found it strange that his parents trusted them like the group were childhood friends of theirs.  Ugh, can't believe I just imagined a flowery field with the Black Operandi making daisy chains with Miwa and Rintarou, Yusuke grimaced. 

Meanwhile, Louis was fantasising about styling Cor's hair. Cor felt a chill run down his spine. Someone's eyeing me, he winced inwardly. Muka, I'm scared! He yelled inwardly at Muka, shooting her a panicked look she did not see.

Fuuto, being the rather obnoxious brother he is, opened his mouth as he felt his stomach trying to eat itself. "I'm hungry," He complained. "When's lunch? It's almost 1 o'clock."He groaned. At this, Muka perked up. "I could help with lunch." She stated as she sped to the kitchen. "What do you want?" She asked. Fuuto snorted."I don't know what I want actually. So make something from what's in the fridge." He said nonchalantly. "Sit then. Lunch will be served in ten minutes. I'll cook for the rest as well." She grabbed random items around the kitchen and started up several stoves. Fuuto thought he heard something funny in her statement, and backtracked a bit.

Did she just say ten minutes?! Ten minutes to prepare a meal for everyone?! Ten?! Someone please tell me she is pulling all our legs, please.  Fuuto exclaimed in his head. The shocked gasp from Ukyo confirmed that he was not dreaming.

All the Asahina brothers and Ema were pushed and sat at the dining table because of Cor, Hinto, Dael and Zen. The four of them just smiled happily while those that were seated were all jaw-dropped shock. "Y-y-you c-can't b-be serious r-right? Ten minutes is not enough time to cook a meal, let alone for fourteen people!!" Iori stuttered. "Why is it not possible? Look at Muka then." Hinto replied. The brothers turned to look at Muka in the kitchen, who was moving about at a dizzying speed. Note taken, Muka is superhuman at cooking. They all thought, looking at her move in bemusement.

Five minutes later, lunch was served. A three course meal laid on the table. With Muka smiling at the side of the table. "Bon appetit." She said as she bowed deeply. "How can you say that like it is the most normal thing?!" Ukyo spluttered. "Why not?" Muka tilted her head slightly. "Lunch is served, right? So please help yourselves."

Extra:

"Why is it not possible, look at Muka then." Hinto replied. Suddenly, they heard the sound of a knife dropping. The four ran over to Muka who was sucking on her thumb. "Sorry, my hand slipped." She muttered. "What do you mean 'slipped', you cut your thumb!!" Muka is careless. The Asahina brothers with Juli and Ema thought.