Extra - Remember to Forget

3rd POV:

"Hey hey, since it's the weekend, what should we do?" Hinto chirped gleefully. Cor and Muka stared at him like he was dumb.

"Cleaning." Both of them deadpanned, with Zen and Da-L muffling their laughter with their palms as they watched Hinto's happy expression changed into a dumbfounded look. "Nuuuu~ Dun wanna~ you guys made me do cleaning just recently. And you guys were so brutal~! Waaaaaaa~" Hinto wailed.

"He's a guy, right?" Subaru whispered to Kaname. "His profile said so." Kaname sweat-dropped, as the Asahina siblings sat on the long couch, watching the amusing, or rather, interesting development in front of them, with Hinto whinging and whining.

"NUUUUUUUU~ WAAAAAAA~ YOU GUYS ARE SO MEAN~!!" Hinto cried. Muka and Cor sighed in unison, slapping their faces with their palms in exasperation. "I WANNA DO SOMETHING ELSE!" Hinto cried out.

"Fine. I'll ask him to come over." Muka said as she turned away to call someone. "Who is 'him'?" Fuuto asked. Cor smirked. "You'll see."
____________

"Hey~ I'm Muka, nice to meet you~ " The 'Muka' that accompanied the three schooling siblings waved at the Asahina family, smiling pleasantly. Muka stood beside 'Muka' as he introduced himself to the other party, smiling as well.

"WHAT?!" The Asahina siblings exclaimed in shock. "Wait, TWO 'Muka's?! What's going on?!"

The two 'Muka's smiled at them. "Nothing's going on. 'Muka' here is the actual Raishiki Kusu, while I'm just good old Muka." Female Muka explained. "Ahahahaha~ Their confused and shocked faces were amusing and cute, don't you agree, Muka~?" Guy Muka, or Kusu, smirked and laughed, with Girl Muka laughing as well.

'Sadists,' The Asahina family thought. "Hey, Kusu, save me~ Cor and Muka are bullying me~" Hinto pouted up at Kusu with teary eyes from the floor. "Oh, what did they do this time?" Kusu said gently, bending down slightly. "They made me clean my room~ It was a harsh battle..." Hinto trailed off.

Kusu straightened up, grabbing Hinto's hand to pull him up. "Aww, you poor thing~" Kusu said as he stroked Hinto's hair. Then Kusu smiled, with black sparkles floating around him as aura. "They probably did not make sure your room was clean, so let's do it again~" Kusu said as he dragged Hinto up the stairs. "WHAT? WAIT WAIT WAIT, I'M STILL TIRED!!!" Hinto shrieked.

The rest of Black Operandi laughed. "Kusu's OCD, so he'll make sure Hinto cleans his room." Cor snorted. 'Poor guy,' the Asahina siblings thought as they looked up at the stairs where the doom was happening.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAH~!!!!!!!"
____________

"Well, that was an enjoyable day with you all. Thanks for putting up with me." Kusu said as he bowed at the gate of the Asahina residence. "Farewell for now, and also," Kusu paused, looking at them secretively. "Keep this meeting a secret, kay?" He whispered, smiling at them. "Well, I'm off! Bye~"

Muka watched as his back disappeared from view. "Kusu is the mystery member of Black Operandi, known to hitmen as 'Mona Lisa' because of his secretive smile and eyes that follow you. Funny for a guy to be known by a girl alias though. Haha." Da-L said.

"Hmm? Is that so?" Hikaru muttered, as he looked at the horizon.

"Well, we better remember to forget him."