Zero

2 months later

"STRONGGGGG!!!!!" Coach Tai, shouted as Faith Nisperos, their star player starts to jump to Jaja Maraguinot's set. The ball went back to them as Risa Sato blocked it but was picked up by Dani Ravena but was over received.

"BACK BACK BACK!!!" Coach O said as the ball was at the air. Kyla Atienza was there for the receive, Iris Tolenada took a glance on the other side of the court first before tossing to the already running Isa Molde.

"1...... 2...... 3......" Jules Samonte, shouted to set the timing of the block. The referee blew his whistle and awarded the point to Choco Mucho Flying Titans. Kat Tolentino ran around and the bench started running to the center court to celebrate the winning point. 29-31, fifth set. That's right fifth set.

They did the "shaking of hands" routine and changed their shoes to running shoes.

"You agreed to this." Den Lazaro said as she pointed to Jema Galanza.

"Oo na, oo na!! Ang hangin kasi nung isang coaching staff nila eh."

"Yea right "mahangin" kasi." Sarcasm all over Den's voice as she air quoted the mahangin part. Jema mumbled something but everyone already started running around the court for 50 times. 50 TIMES!!!!!! 

By the time that they finished, Jema immediately started to untie her running shoes but a familiar figure approached her. Without looking up she knew who talked.

"So the other thing that we talked about?"

"Oo na oo na! Ililibre na ng dinner." She looked up and forced a smile. The person she talked to pumped her fist in the air like winning a point. "Pero, you promised me another thing right?"

"Oh that? I'm not sure about that."

"Hoy!!!!" Jema shouted but the other person started to walk away.

"HAHAHAHAHA, bye Coach Jema!"

You better not fall in love with me. Jema said to herself as she walks towards the court to stretch.

------

Hey guys, so dun sa mga nakapag basa nung una kong book. Nawala kasi yung copy ko nung book 2 and 3 nun. Tapos na yun eh. Soooo, mejo mahihirapan na akong ituloy yun. Pero kaya naman if itutuloy.

So etong bagong story, kung mapapansin nyo, pinagpalit ko yung players tsaka yung head coaches ng CCS tska ng CMFT, kasi parang feeling ko mas bagay eh, feeling ko lang naman. Tsaka different approach.

So sana magustuhan nyo. *crossfingers.