sixteen

( omg I'm alive I swear, I have been so busy with full time uni and I have a massive work load, but I finish in a few weeks so hopefully once I finished I can finish this story up... Unfortuantly this is smalla then a bug and its a filler and shit and all that, but holy fuck I have 7K reads like lol thats 7 thousand times more friends I have. Okay cool well here it is, your all fkn grouse and my loveliest lovelies :-) )

When Evan returned back to school the next day she stumbled across a tear struck Joan sitting behind the shrubs, sobbing uncontrollably into her hands.

As any good person would do, she should have walked over and seen if she was okay, but Evan didn’t feel like bothering with girls that didn’t do right by her.

Further down the pathway Evan sucked in her breath as she started to approach the hallway into school, because she needed to save her breath seeing as everyone’s wasted theirs by talking about her.

It was different though, because the whispers were caught in the wind and Evans name wasn’t on the tip of anyone’s tongue. Instead it was Joan’s.

She was shook out of her thoughts with an arm slung around her shoulder; she turned to face a bright grin of Calum and his green haired best friend giggling as well.

“I feel like the tables have turned and you boys have something to do with it according to those cheeky grins” Evans hand raised to her shoulder where Calum’s was and she gave it a squeeze.

“Maybe and Maybe not, but I can tell you that your sleepless nights will be filled with a peaceful slumber, my dear” Michael said patting the blue locks on top of her head.

“What did you do..?” Evan said starting to panic a little, causing Calum to pull her a little closer towards him to give her some type of comfort.

Michael knelt down to the ground and grabs a piece of paper floating around on the concrete, left as debris from yesterday's stunt.

‘an eye for and eye, limb for a limb, lets not forget about what happened last year in gym’ Evan softly spoke to herself, burrowing her eyebrows in confusion.

“Lets just say Ev, I think the note passing has been and gone, and no one is going to be leaving anything anytime soon” Calum said kissing the top of her head. Confusing the both of them, they both never realized when they become so affectionate towards each other.

“I’ll see you on the bus tonight yeah? I got soccer shit to deal with today” Calum said as he started to walk off with Michael letting go of her hand and walking backwards.

“Have a good day Evie!” Michael yelled from across the hall, and for the first time no attention was brought to her at all.