Chaeyoung
Hey! Jungkook, you there?

Jungkook
Yeah

Chaeyoung
You’re rarely online these days. Busy?

Jungkook
Kind of.

Chaeyoung
Oh!

Jungkook
Do you need anything?

Chaeyoung
Not really. Are you also busy now? Did I disturb you or something?

Jungkook
Um…

Chaeyoung
I’m sorry. Sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt you. Bye!

Jungkook exhaled sharply after dropping his phone on the table. Then Yugyeom sneakily took a peek on Jungkook’s phone and commented.

“Dude, why don’t you just block her?”

“That’s too much.” He answered.

“You think so? How about ignoring and avoiding her? What do you think about that?”

Then Bambam joined them on their table, bringing their drinks. “Let me guess, Chaeyoung?”

“You got it!” Yugyeom answered.

“Bro, why don’t you just talk to her?” Bambam suggested.

Jungkook sighed, “Talk to her about what?”

“Talk to her about the kiss. You said she kissed you back that night.”

“She’s probably just drunk. I don’t think the kiss actually meant something to her.”

“How do you know that?”

“She already got back together with her ex. How could our kiss mean something to her when they’ve gotten back together?”

“Then what if it did . . . mean something to her?”

Jungkook looked taken aback at Bambam’s question.

Yugyeom interjected, “Just because you got back with your ex-girlfriend whom we didn’t know existed ‘til you got back together, you’re trying to sound like some expert. Pfft!”

“Oh shut up! For all I know, it was your girlfriend who caused our breakup in the first place.” Bambam exclaimed.

“Why would you pick me? I wasn’t the only one who crashed into your place from time to time back then.”

“But you were the only one who was stupid enough to bring someone else’s girlfriend at his friend’s condo who had a girlfriend of his own.”

“Wait! That doesn’t make sense. Also, we didn’t know you were dating someone at that time. We thought you were just busy putting up this bar. Never did we imagine you seeing some college girl.”

“Don’t talk about her that way.”

Jungkook placed his hands on each of Yugyeom and Bambam’s shoulder. “Alright, that’s enough. I should be the one on the hot seat here yet you’re both ignoring me.”

“How’s that feel like, huh?” Yugyeom smirked.

Then Bambam raised his hand to give Yugyeom a high five to which the latter gladly responded to.

In Between Heartbreaks » TaeRoseKookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें