How can you get involved?

So you made it to page two! Ok.  So what does that mean? You're still curious and wondering where the catch is?  Or you want to dive head first into what we're all about? 

Luckily, they're are many options to help you get involved.  If you would just like to explore and get to know us, this book will introduce you to some of the concepts and projects we're working on as well as some of our members.  

1) You can check out our chat site and talk to anyone who's lurking around or even head over to the Community thread and see if people are talking there. 

2) We have a prompt game called Jerk Prompts that was designed to inspire and give you an outlet to explore your writing styles, creativity, and break out of any restrictive habits you may have when you're writing.  Though there are membership requirements to join, these requirements are to ensure that those participating get a little bit of love and support along the way. 

3) We have our review book called Jerk Reviews, which aims at providing constructive feedback on your chosen book to help hone and improve the message you are working so hard on.  The application requirements highlight several unknown gems that we believe are works by writers that deserve more accolades than they currently receive. 

4) We also have our creative writing project that involves short, humorous blurbs of a fantasy style concept called How to Wield Your Magic Hammer. Much like a prompt, authors can spin us a short story that falls into the parameters of the book, and the chapter will be edited and published with dedication to the author. 

There's bound to be more projects and ways to get involved in the community, and even just commenting on this book will elicit a response by a couple of the Circle members. 

The choice is yours!  We hope you join us!