Chapter 1

"Ginny?" a brunet with emerald green eyes came up to me. It was Harry Potter, the Boy Who Lived, and my crush of six years straight. I know, I dated a few other boys, but trying to get Harry jealous was hard. He was impossibly dense.

"Yes, Harry?"

"I'm sorry." he told me and sat down on the floor in front of me.

"Why?" I asked, worried, "You didn't do anything wrong."

"Your brother." he said.

"Which one?" I tried joking, "I have a whole lot of those," I knew he was talking about Fred.

"It's all my fault." he told me.

"It isn't!" I hugged the boy, and he melted in my arms.

"And the breakup..."

"I know why you did it, Harry," I whispered to him, "It's okay,"

"Will you be my girlfriend again?" the question shocked me, but I quickly recovered.

I kissed him like never before, and Harry replied instantly. We just sat there, having a makeout session, when Harry broke it off. He left his forehead pressed against mine.

"I take it as a yes?" he asked with a smile.

"Duh,"

"Oh, thank Merlin, I thought you'd say no."

"Why would I?"

"Fred."

"I told you, it's not your fault!"

"Whatever you say," he replied, but I knew he still blamed himself. This time, I decided to leave it.

"Gin, can you go with me to Andromeda's?" Harry suddenly asked me.

"Wh-" I got it. "Teddy?"

"Yeah," he told me. "I kinda am his godfather."

"When?" I asked.

"Now?"

"Let me get dressed." I told him and got into my closet to put on some fresh robes.

"I'll meet you downstairs." he told me and I heard him close the door after a moment of silence.

Well, that can't go that bad.