°•Why do you think that?•°

Warnings/ triggers
•Swearing (I'm going to stop adding this as a warning soon)
•Fighting/yelling
•Self-hatred/Self-doubt
•Crying
•guilt
~~~~~~~~~~Remus P.o.v~~~~~~~~~~~~
      "...has this happened before...?"
He clinged to my chest in return. "Deceit, please answer me..." No response. Dee shook his head and held his grip on me. I hate seeing him like this. Yeah, he was pretty sensitive and often was really anxious, but this had never happened before.
       "R-Remus..." he finally said, looking up slightly. The human side of his face had tears rolling down his cheek. It was a pale red color from all the crying. It stung to see him so hurt. "I-I know you probably hate me...but please, Please don't leave me too..."
        What? Did he really just say that? "Dee," I said softly, making him look up at me. I stared into his eyes. "I don't hate you and I never will. I'll always be here for you, okay?" I ran my fingers through his hair as he tried to calm down.
        After about an hour, he had fallen into deep sleep on my lap. I wanted to stay like this, but I had some unfinished business with my brother. I slowly laid him onto the couch and threw a blanket over him. "I'll be right back, angel."
       Once I popped up, Roman was nowhere to be found. He was probably in his room watching Disney and eating ice cream at the sad parts. I miss doing that with him, but right now I want to bash his brains in.
       "Ah, hello Remus." Logan. I turned around to see him, book in hand. Logan was always calm when I showed up. Then again, he never really seemed fazed by me.
       "Do you know where Princey is?" It stung to say his name right now. "He's most likely in his imagination realm. He spends a lot of time there," Logan fixed his glasses. "May I ask why you need to see him?" For Logic, he can be pretty stupid.
       "Don't play dumb," I say, all too seriously. He stares at me, trying to see why I'm not acting like my usual self. "Did you even try to stop Roman from saying those things?" Logan stares at the ground, thinking. A sudden look of realization spreads. "Remus," he says looking back at me. "It's best to just let it go."
~~~~~~~~~~~Your P.o.v~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Remus wants to scream, to yell, to make Logan feel sorry. But he knows that Logan wasn't the one that hurt him. "I would kill you for saying that," He says, quietly. Logan tilts his head a bit. He actually looked a bit guilty. "But you weren't the one that did it."
       Remus walks up to Romans room, only to be stopped by Virgil. "What are you doing here?" He scoffs. His voice was rough, but his eyes told a different story. They were filled with...Sadness? Regret? Guilt?
       "I need to see Princey." Remus answers, in a monotone voice. Virgil flinches a bit. He was so used to Remus being this gross and dirty side that he shuddered at him being like this.
       "Why?" Remus tries to push him away, but he kept persisting. "You're in the way, Virgil. It's not you I want to talk to." By now Remus was starting to get annoyed, and he asked a sudden question. "Do you even care about Deceit?"
       Virgil froze. Remus knew that would trigger something. "I'm sorry, but I really need to talk with Princey. Please Virgil, let me go." The anxious side hesitated. "Remus, I get that you're angry, but Roman will learn his lesson," Virgil said, softly. "I get the feeling, but please. Let him be. I'll tell him off for you." Remus frowned. Even though Virgil had left him and Deceit, he was still family. "Fine..." Remus mumbled. "Just tell him that his brother wants to bash his brains out."
        What the two sides hadn't noticed, is that Roman watched the whole thing. "Why are you still here?" He said harshly. "Roman, it's fine. He just came to talk." Virgil glared at Remus, it was a sign.
       Suddenly Remus was right in front of his brother, holding him up by his sash. "Do you think this is all okay!?" Roman gasped and tried to kick away. It was no use. "Do you really think Deceit wanted any of this!?" Remus was furious. He wouldn't let his brother hurt the love of his life like that. Ever.
       Roman pushed him away and gasped for air. He suddenly stood up and drew his sword. 'Of course.' Thought Remus. But instead of being mad, he just laughed a bit. Then, the laughter got louder. Roman and Virgil only stared at him, until the laughter turned to sobs.
       "Rem...?" Roman put his sword down and walked over to Remus. He only pushed him away, but Roman knew that he had messed up.
       "Dee doesn't deserve any of this!" He yelled. "He doesn't want to hurt any of you! He wants to keep you all safe! He would fucking kill himself for all of you!" Roman stared wide eyed at the floor. "W-Why do think that..." Remus dropped to floor. Virgil dropped to, trying to comfort Remus.
        "Do you even know what you did to him? I know it seems like nothing gets to him, but that's all just an act." Remus tried to calm down a little. Roman sat down in front of his brother, realizing what he had done was the absolute worst thing he could have done.
       "What did he do...?" Roman asked, genuinely worried for his brother and Deceit. "H-he came back sobbing. He fell into my arms and tried to breath, but he couldnt. H-he told me what you did...t-then he...he..." Roman was on the Verge of tears. "What did he do, Remus?" He felt horrible for the way he treated Dee. "He said that you all hated him. H-he said that I hated him... He begged me not to l-leave him..." By now tears were rolling down Romans cheek. He felt so much guilt and regret crash over him.
       Logan and Patton had heard yelling and crying, so they came upstairs to see what happend. Remus explained the best he could. Patton started crying aswell, while Logan stared blankly at the floor, wondering if he had something to do with it too.
       Remus smiled. One minute he wanted Roman dead. The next he was being comforted by all the sides. But it isn't him who they should be comforting. No. It was Deceit. He deserved this so much more than him.

~~~~Words: 1114~~~~