part 12

Hey all am up again with the next part of
……….……………….I JUST WANNA SPEND MY LIFE WITH YOU……………………………..
I know many of u all want My another story but I need some time to think about the plot coz the story is already towards its end…
Happy reading..
 Part-12
 Sanyukta: (sobbing) am sorry randhir… am really very sorry…. (she looked down)
 Randhir was just looking at her in a complete shock… he was frowning… he didn’t know how to react…
Randhir: sanyukta…
Sanyukta looked up…
Randhir: can you leave me alone for some time… ??
Sanyu: matlab??
 Randhir: matlab I want to be alone for sometime…plz go inside and sleep we will talk about this matter in the morning… (he spoke softly)
 Sanyukta was shocked..
 Sanyu: randhir tum theek to ho naa?? I mean..
 Randhir: (interrupting her) sanyukta shhh… just go inside… (he spoke with a little bit of darkness in his eyes)
 Sanyukta gulped .. got up and c ame inside the room… she laid down on the bed and sobbed and soon dozed off…
On the other hand.. randhir buried his face in his palms and closed his eyes… he was trying to recall his memory but in vain… he was again and again putting pressure on his brain but nothing worked… he threw a vase in irritation… he looked down at the broken pieces of vase.. just gawking at them… he just wanted answers of questions which he was asking from himself… he was confused what to do further… his soul was ripped into two pieces… one part of him wanted to know everything happened in history and other part of him wanted to move on with sanyukta… he wanted to forget everything and just want to look forward in life.. he rested his back on the couch and legs on the table laying in front of him… he spent the whole night looking at the fan above as if demanding answers… each passing second was as long as a year…
hours rolled and sun rose…
sanyukta twisted in her sleep and opened her eyes.. she saw randhir sitting next to her staring at her… she got scared and got up with a jerk… she gulped… they both were looking at eachother…
she was scared…her heartbeat was at its maximum.. she gulped again.. trembling in fear… where as randhir was calm.. he was just looking at her… he was just looking into her eyes… he too gulped… the room was full of silence… just then sanyu spoke
 sanyu: randhir vo.. vo.. (moist eyes)
 randhir shifted close to her and cupped her face…
randhir: are you ok??
 Sanyu was confused… she wasn’t expecting this out of him…
Sanyu: huhhh????? (raised her eyebrows in confusion)
 Randhir: are you ok baby?? Is it still paining??
 Sanyu nodded in a no…
Randhir smiled…. And pulled her in his embrace… sanyukta was surprised.. she was confused.. she wanted to know what is he upto…
Sanyu: randhirrrrr… (she spoke softly)
 Randhir: you know what… the whole night I was just wandering what should I do now.. should I go back in my past or should I move further in life… the whole night I spent in searching for answers… I tried hard to get my memory back,,,to get my past back… but nothing happened… then I closed my eyes… and you know what… you came in front of my eyes… I got my answers… I have realised that past has nothing for me… just pain and sorrows.. but I have you in my future.. you are my present and future… jo chala gaya ab uske baare me sochke kya hoga… I have to move on now… I cant lose you sanyukta …
Sanyukta was crying… she was relieved…. He broke the hug and again cupped her face.. joined his forehead with hers…
Randhir: I don’t want to remember that past jisme tum nahi hoo… you are the most important person in my life… (sanyu kept her hands on his shoulders) I love you sanyukta… I really love you a lot… and I have realised this last night that me tumhare bina reh hi nahi sakta… I closed my eyes and I just see you sanyukta… I know I have always taken you for granted… but not anymore… (sanyu closed her eyes..) I don’t want to anything else.. whatever happened is past now… I just wanna see you… I JUST WANNA SPEND MY LIFE WITH YOU…
Sanyu: (opened her eyes , parted her head with his and moved a little back.. she was just looking into his eyes..) randhir…. What if you remember everything… ?? you will leave me…
Randhir: (sliding his hand around her waist.. pulled her close) sanyukta it will never happen.. I will never leave you.. trust me.. I know whatever you did was for me.. for my good… tumse bhot pyar karta hoo me.. agar muje kuch yad ata h that doesn’t mean mera pyar tumhare liye khtam ho jayega… my heart will always be with you…
Sanyu: (sobbing) I will die randhir if u will leave me any day…
Randhir: it will never happen.. I promise…
Sanyu (hugging him) : I love you..
 Randhir: love you too…
2years passed…
Randhir was in his office… just then he received a call from sanyukta… he picked up his phone…
Randhir: hello..
 Sanyukta: I hate you,…
Randhir: arey kya hua..?? what have I done??
 Sanyukta: someone has promised that he will take me out for lunch..(she spoke in anger)
 Randhir: oops!! Am sorry sanyu.. I forgot…
Sanyukta: randhir!! You forgot how could you?? I am 8 months pregnant… its your duty to fulfill all my wishes and you forgot…
Randhir: am sorry na baba… but I cant come… I have a lot of work pending… also I have an important meeting to attend..
 He got up from his seat… he fixed his mobile between his shoulder and ear so as to free his hand and started searching for some file..
 Sanyukta: for your baby I have left my job.. and you cant even leave a single meeting of urs.. its our baby randhir don’t forget that… (she snapped)
 Randhir: arey yar! (irritated coz he wasn’t getting the file.. also sanykta was shouting on the other side of the phone) listen ghar ake baat karta hoo me… bye…
And he hung the phone…
It was 7:30 pm…
he came back home… he knew her mood was not good.. she wud kill him today… he pressed the door bell with a lot of courage… in a few seconds she opened the door.. he smiled at her plumb wife… she turned around .. kept her hand on her back to walk properly.. she was already 8 months pregnant… she was walking slowly … randhir came from behind and hugged her… resting his chin on her shoulder.. caressing her stomach…
randhir: I am sorry…
sanyu: just go to hell…
randhir: nope!! I aint going anywhere… instead we are going for a dinner…
sanyukta: tumko ab yaad aya that I am hungry… (she snapped)
 randhir: what do you mean? You didn’t have lunch…?? (lifting his chin from her shoulder.. looking at her seriously..)
 sanyukta: do you care??
 Randhir: what?? (he turned her around) sanyukta you are pregnant ok.. you cant skip your meals.. why do you always behave like a 5 year old kid?? Lunch skip kardiya… (he screamed)
 Sanyukta: you were supposed to take me out for the lunch… (she was already scrared of him inside.. but was pretending to be a rebell) and you didn’t turn up…
Randhir: that isnt an excuse… (his anger was increasing)
 Sanyukta: it isnt an excuse.. it’s a reality… I hate you…
Randhir: sanyukta I seriously wonder how wud you be able to bring up this baby… I mean you are no less than a baby… I think we have planned this baby so early.. you need some more time to get ur maturity fully… (he taunted)
 She pushed him hard.. he took a few steps back.. he gritted his teeth… and clentched his fist..
 Randhir: tum pregnant ho sanyukta don’t forget that… just becoz I don’t say anything that doesn’t mean you will cross your limits.. how dare you push me again?? (he screamed… she gulped.. she knew she did a blunder then.. he wud be hell annoyed now) I can pick you up and throw you away you know that… (he came close to her and showed her his index finger… she took a step back .. she was really scared then.. just looking into his eyes..) next time you hit me like this.. I will show you what I can do with you.. now go and get ready.. we are leaving now for dinner.. but before that have a glass of milk… my baby needs food I don’t know about you.. (he said the last line while walking upto the fridge taking out the milk)
 He poured the milk into the glass and handed over the glass to her.. she looked up at him.. and gulped again..
 Randhir: what?? Ese kya dekh rhe hoo.. have it… (he ordered)
 Sanyu took the glass and gulped the whole milk in a breathe..
 Randhir: (smiled) good girl.. now get ready fast…
Sanyukta nodded like an obedient child and came to her room.. she changed her dress and came out after 10 mins.. she wasn’t smiling.. she had no expression on her face…
He came to her and spoke…
Randhir: naraz ho??
 Sanyukta nodded in a no..
 Randhir: are you upset with me..??
 Sanyu looked away… her eyes became moist… she was trying to control her sobs but in vain..
 Randhir: awww my baby is upset with me… am sorry na jaan.. (he held his ears)
 Sanyukta: why do you do all this with me .. ??(she spoke like an innocent child)
 Randhir: but tum be to bacho ki tarah behave karti ho..
 Sanyukta: I am pregnant… tab be tum mujse ese baat karte ho… what will baby think about you?? Dar jayega vo tumse.. papa kitna gussa karte h..
 Randhir: papa sirf muma pe gussa karte h coz vo humesha papa ko pareshan karti h..
 Sanyukta: hawww me tumhe pareshan karti hoo… tum muje pareshan karte ho randhir….
Randhir: don’t start again ok.. now lets go…
Sanyukta: muje kahi nahi jana…
Randhir: ok then mat jao… me soch raha tha dinner k baad rabri wali kulfi khayege… and gol gappa be… ab tumhe nahi khana to its ok,… I will make oats for both of us…
Sanyukta’s eyes lightened up.. she was in a no mood to have oats..
 Sanyukta: ok ok… lets go.. my baby needs kulfi and gol gappa … and you dare stop me while having gol gappa’s … I will atleast have 10…
Randhir: (keeping his arm around her shoulder) arey baap re.. 10… ok.. u have ten… ok.. (he smiled.)
 They both came out of the house…
Next day…
Randhir was as usual working in his cabin… just then his phone rang… it flashed “sanyukta..” he picked up her call…
Randhir: ha sanyu bolo…
Other side: sanyu nahi hoo me.. beta Mita aunty (their neighbour) bol rahe hoo me… sanyu ko labour pains shuru ho gaye h.. tu jaldi aja…
Sanyukta: (screamed) aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Randhir…
Randhir: (he dropped his phone and then picked it up..) ha sssanyu am just coming… a a a rha hoo me(he stammered)
 Mita aunty: beta jaldi aa… me or tere uncle isko nursing home leke ja rahe h… tu wahi aja…
Aunty hung his phone and took sanyukta out of the house.. where as randhir got panicked… he became numb for a second… he was shivering… trembling… he sat down for a while.. and then composed himself fully and got up.. he started heading towards the door.. he was walking fast.. he came down out of the building.. he was full of mixed emotions.. happiness, fear, nervousness etc etc… he was smiling… he made his way towards his car… he looked in front… then looked around… then suddenly he froze… he stopped… he became blank… he turned around… and his gaze was fixed at someone… he gulped..
 Precap: shhhhh…. It’s a secret…