part 20

He left her alone in the room. He came to his room and tied Bruno in his balcony. He was confused of what he should do next? He was not getting the way to handle sanyukta and his life. Her sobs and tears were hurting him too. He was worried for her but at the same time he himself was hurting her. The only way to keep her happy which he knew was to get back to her life before but this time it wont be possible. He wanted to live with his so called love vidhushi but this time something was missing in his life. He was not able to find the solace which he used to find with vidhushi before. He was confused about his own feelings. He was confused about his future.. About sanyukta's and his daughter's future. I knew he cant love them also cant leave them. He fell fast asleep thinking about these thoughts.
It was 5 in the morning.
Sanyukta woke up to go to loo. She was sleepy. She in her unconsciousness came out to use the living room's washroom which she used to use before their partial separation. She came out after 5 minutes and completely forgot about shinu and went to Randhir's room. She went to his bed n pulled the quilt a little and slide inside near him who was in his deep slumber in his bed. She kept her head and wrapped her leg and arm around him like the way she used to sleep before. Randhir quickly opened his eyes and looked down at her. He got confused. He switched on the table lamp and again looked at her face. He shifted her locks behind her ear n saw her innocent face. She then adjusted her head again n kept it on his shoulder. She started snoring a little which she always used to do before when ever she used to sleep in his arms. He chuckled a little. He was just looking at every cell of her face. He had always believed that she was cutest thing happened to him. Then his eyes brimmed up with tears. He cursed himself for snatching her cuteness.. Her smile for which he could have died for. He wiped his ears n pecked her forehead n pulled her more towards him. 
Sanyukta:mmmmmm ( she protested in sleep just the way she used to do before. She never liked him kissing her when she was in sleep)
Randhir giggled again. He was feeling nostalgic. Just then he looked at her side and found out that shinu wasn't there. He realised that she had left shinu alone in the room in her sleep. He didn't want to wake her up and cant risk shinu alone there. So he decided that he wont sleep now. He just kept on looking at sanyukta sleeping almost on him. 
Hours rolled. 
Sanyukta moved a little bit on him and opened her eyes. Randhir frowned looking at her. He knew she doesn't get up so early. She looked around and looked up and saw him staring at her. Then she realised in what position she was in. She immediately got up and looked at him in shock and embarrassment. Then she remembered his bitter words which he had spoken to her yesterday's morning. Tears rolled down her eyes. He sat up and was about to say something just then she got off the bed and 
Sanyukta: Sorry.. ( she whispered as if she didn't want him to listen to her voice which he hated the most. )
She ran outside his room leaving him dying in guilt. He choked and gritted his teeth in frustration.
*******************
It was 6:00 pm..
Sanyukta was in the nearest shopping mall with shinu. She wanted to buy toiletries and other necessary items for both of them. Just then she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around and saw parth standing in front of her.
SanyuktA: Hey! Parth. How are you? ( she gave a faint smile)
Parth: I am good .. How are you doing? And what are you doing her?
Sanyukta: I am good. Here to get some necessary items for her( looking at shinu)
Parth: That's great.
Sanyukta yeah!
They both were engrossed in talking to each other just then sanyukta's gaze felt on the entrance gate from where randhir was entering in with vidhushi. She felt bad and a bulge in her throat. Parth noticed that and.
Parth: Kuch bhi theek nahi Hua sanyukta? 
Sanyukta shifted her gaze towards parth and shook her head in a no. Tears rolled down her cheek again. Parth kept his hand on her shoulder.
Parth: Sanyukta just control. Everything will be fine soon. 
She nodded in a yes and wiped her tears. Whereas randhir was completely unaware of sanyukta's presence in the mall. He was busy with vidhushi.
Sanyukta: Parth I have to see my physiotherapist whose clinic is at 3rd floor of this building. So I take your leave. Bye.
Parth: Bye sanyukta. I am always here with you. Just take care.
They both exchanged a smile and parted.
10 minutes later.
Physiotherapist: Sanyukta you go to the message room I will be their in 5 minutes. Just change your clothes to the gown. Also I m locking the door from outside . Just be comfortable.
They both exchanged a smile and sanyukta went inside the room.
Sanyukta made shinu lie on the bed and was about to change her clothes just then she heard fire alarms buzzed. She panicked. She picked up shinu immediately. She ran to the door but it was locked. She shouted for help but none listened to her screams. Then she pulled a curtain n tried to detach the rod on which the curtains were hanging from the wall. After about 15 minutes she succeeded in doing so. She went to the door and tried to push it with the rod so that the nuts and bolts of the latch comes out and the door opens. She tried hard and after sometime finally opened the door too. She was still in the clinic. The whole clinic was burning in fire. She coughed and coverd shinu with her shrug. Shinu too started crying due to excessive heat. The whole room was filled with smoke too. She came to the exit and realised that the glass door was locked too. She turned around to get the rod again but the whole entrance had caught fire which made impossible for her to enter in. She screamed out for help but there was no one to help her. She went to the glass doors again and saw people were running towards emergency exit routes to save their lives. She was banging the door but no one was their to save both of them. She started sobbing looking at her helplessness. She looked at shinu who was continuously crying. She covered her face so that the smoke doesn't enter into her lungs. The only thing she was worried about was her daughter. The kept on patting the doors .. Begging for help but nobody saw her. Just then randhir came there and saw her behind the glass doors. He ran upto her. They both looked at each other. Sanyukta was happy that he came there. 
Sanyukta: RANDHIRRRR!! ( she whispered)
He looked at her miserable condition. Then he saw his crying baby. Then looked behind them. The whole room was burning. He moved back word and started searching for something to break the glasses. He came to other side of the floor in search of some rod or log.. Sanyukta was waiting for him. Randhir After about 2 to 3 minutes , parth came their with a rod and asked sanyukta to move back. She wanted randhir to be there but she didn't have any other option. Parth broke the glass and sanyukta came out with shinu. On the other hand , randhir found a rod too. He headed towards sanyukta. He was dying thousand deaths in that span. No matter what all issues he had with her but his life had always lied in her. He was on his way just then vidhushi came there and blocked his way. She hugged him tightly. Randhir was not expecting this. He tried to push her. He was hell irritated with her. He wanted to save his wife and his daughter. He tried to push her but her grip was tight. 
Randhir: Leave me vidhushi.
Vidhushi: I am so scared Randhir.
Randhir: Sanyukta and shinu h waha.. So you ( he was about to say more just then vidhushi interrupted)
Vidhushi: Thank god ! You left them there. Now we will get rid of them. ( she broke the hug and looked at him)
Randhir was shocked to listening to that. He was hell angry. He clenched his jaw but vidhushi hugged him again. He clutched her shoulders and was about to push her hard just then his gaze fell on sanyukta standing just in front of his side 5 feet away from him with shinu and parth. He froze looking at her eyes. She was looking at him with wide opened eyes. Her eyes were demanding answers.. Her eyes were complaining. Tears were not stopping. He knew she was hurt .. Almost shattered.. Just then parth walked upto him and 
Parth: You are disgusting randhir. ( vidhushi broke the hug and looked at parth and then sanyukta)
Vidhushi: Tum Bach gayi? 
Parth: ( showed his index finger first to vidhushi and then to randhir) you both are made for each other. A perfect disgusting couple. There is a word called " humanity" H U M A N I T Y.. (he spelled out) and you both lack that.
Randhir was just looking at parth. He had nothing to say then. He was somewhere happy that sanyukta and shinu are safe and he thanked his god for that. Parth held sanyukta's hand and took her away.
****************
Randhir was driving rash towards his home. He didn't want to talk to vidhushi at all.he was trying hard to ignore her coz he was hell angry on her. He didn't want to ruin anything with her in fit of his anger.
********************
Parth entered in sandhir's house with sanyukta. Sanyukta was broken. He made her sit on the couch and sat next to on the other couch lying next to her. She started sobbing .
Parth: Sanyukta! Just calm down ok... 
Sanyukta: Did you see that?
Parth: Just forget about it sanyukta. Just move on..( he stressed on word " move" )
Sanyukta: How? Everything happens in front of my eyes.. They hug .. They kiss.. He roams around her all the time. You know what parth? He never lets me touch his personal things.. Never.. Vo muje apne cupboard ko hath b nahi lagane deta tha.. But her... She uses all his things.. Parth in this 3 years of marriage, my only complaint from him was he never talks to me properly and takes me for granted. He has always been too rude to me. Even if we are in public, he had been just the same. Everytime he had insulted me parth. And now look at him.. He talks to her with so much of love. Just forget about me parth.. He doesn't even look at his own daughter. Inn sab me shinu ki kya galti hai? And today, he has proved that he hates us. He left both of us dying there for vidhushi. He doesn't care for us. ( she cried bitterly)
Randhir overheard the whole conversation and he was hurt that she thinks like that for him. He looked at vidhushi and 
Randhir: Yeh kya soch rhe hai mere baare me? I wanted to save her but .... ( he whispered)
Sanyukta: ( continued) main kya karo parth? I am not alone now. Shinu ka kya karo me? This is all happened with me so suddenly I don't know what to do.
Parth: Sanyukta! Stop crying first of all. Don't shed your precious tears for that asshole. He doesn't know your value. And I know he has left you there intentionally to get rid of you . He has gone mad after that girl. Just leave him and come with me. I am always there for you. I will help you. JUST LEAVE THAT JERK AND COME WITH ME.
Sanyukta looked at him in shock. She was indeed not expecting this. 
Randhir had enough. He was fuming in anger. He wanted to kill parth. He barged inside the room and went straight to them. He clutched parth's collars and pulled him towards him.
Randhir: Kya bakwas kar raha h tu? Mere ghar me baith k mere hi baare me bakwas kar raha hai.
Sanyukta was shocked. She too got up and held randhir's arm to stop him.Randhir shifted his gaze towards her. His eyes were blood shot red that he could kill anyone.
Randhir: And you.. Are you mad or what? What nonsense do you cook in your mind? I left you there intentionally? Sanyukta your mind is nothing but a piece of shit. ( he just blurt out)
Parth: Just leave me Randhir. ( he jerked his hands off his collars.) I am not sanyukta who will bear all your tortures. I know how to give it back.
Randhir: Before I kill just get out of my house.
Parth: Fine, I am leaving ( looking at sanyukta) I am waiting for your answer. And don't worry I am always there for you.
Randhir: OUT I SAID.
parth left right then.
Randhir: ( looking at vidhushi) you take my car keys and go to your home.
Vidhushi Just nodded and left.
Randhir looked at sanyukta who was just looking at him in utter shock. He was about to say something just then his phone rang. He picked up his phone and turned around to talk. Sanyukta started heading towards her room. Just then 
Randhir: I am not done with you yet. ( he called out from behind pressing his palm against the speaker of his mobile.)
She kept on moving and finally entered inside her room. 
****************************
5 minutes later.
Randhir hung his phone down and barged inside sanyukta's room. He found her standing near window and shinu was lying in the craddle. He walked upto her n grabbed her elbow tight. And turned her towards her. She was expressionless. Just looking at him.
Randhir: How dare you call him inside my house You fool? You know I hate that guy and brought him inside. ( he clutched both her shoulders hard but she didn't hissed in pain at all.. She was numb.. Just looking at his face.. There were no tears in her eyes.. ) what is wrong with you? You need sympathy of people right? As if I am torturing you here. Infact sanyukta you are torturing me. Why don't you understand I don't love you? I love someone else. You are just a burden on my head. You are just an embarrassment for me. All my friends make fun of you. Still I was tolerating you. Tum chali kyo nahi jaati yaha se. I feel suffocated with you. And tum ho kya?? You are nothing with out me. I don't need you in my life but tum!! You cant survive without me. That is why I am not leaving you. Warna me kabka tumko nikal deta.
Sanyukta: You think I cant survive without you? ( she whispered)
Randhir stayed quiet and left her. He gritted his teeth.
Sanyukta: We are just a burden on your head and you never needed me?
He kept silent again but gave glares.
Sanyukta: You never needed me in past 3 years. Three years randhir three years.. I gave everything to you and this marriage and you are saying that... ( she paused) Parth was right.. I am a fool who was shedding tears for you.
Randhir: ( couldn't tolerated parth's name again) fine then.. You have 3 days sanyukta. You and your daughter .. Just get out of my house. ( he screamed)
Sanyukta was shocked to hear that.
Sanyukta: YOUR DAUGHTERRR( she whispered in pain)
Randhir: Yes you heard it right. 3 days sanyukta.. After that I don't want to see your face.
( he clenched his fist)
Sanyukta: Okay.. ( she whispered again .. Her eyes were widened)
Randhir: Fine then. 
He came outside her room. He came to his room. He was so angry that he broke everything on which his gaze fell. 
Inside sanyukta's room.
She was numb.. Not at all moving. Just standing their with no motion and expression. She was gulping her cries. 
Precap: Sanyukta's birthday and their separation.