Part 24

Part-24

They got down from the stage, he was really very happy, he started playing with Shinu, making faces in front of her, whistling, tossing her in air, tickling her, the baby was enjoying it. She was laughing hard making Randhir happier. This was the first time they both were enjoying Father Daughter relationship. He was kissing her face in every next minute, showering all his love on his child.

Randhir: she is adorable. (he spoke while swaying the baby looking at Sanyukta)

She just smiled in response. She was somewhere happy to see the two of them like this. Her husband and her daughter they were both happy with each other.

Randhir: you look beautiful. (then he kept his palm on her cheek, just to feel her soft smooth skin)

She looked down in discomfort and removed his hand away. He felt her uneasiness which he didn't like at all. He was her husband still. He still had the right to touch her, feel her, why the hell was she not liking it. He thought to himself. His irritation was clearly visible on his face but still he didn't not ooze it out. He didn't want to ruin this moment. She was with him after all, she came here for him, whatever had happened between the two before, it would be hard to remove that all from her heart but she will definitely going to forgive him. and her coming here is the proof of it. He mentally consoled himself.

They were lost in eachother just then Raghav entered.

Raghav: Hi guys!

Sandhir looked at him.

Raghav: Hi sanyukta, glad that you are back. And hey! She is so cute. (he said tickling Shinu)

Sanyukta: hi Raghav Bhai.

Raghav: Randhir come, we all are cutting cake. Its celebration time.

Randhir: yeah coming.

Raghav left just then and Sanyukta came forward to take Shinu from him but he stopped her

Randhir: Let it be Sanyu. I want to cut the cake with her. you too come there.

She just nodded and walked with him.

All his friends and colleagues were present there with their families, so as Randhir. He was on cloud 9. He walked in between with Shinu where as Sanyukta preferred to stay in the crowd. Randhir held Shinu's hand and cut the cake. Everyone applauded them. He took some cream on the tip of his finger and inserted the same in Shinu's mouth. She licked the cream and made a weird face. She frowned as she ate something like this for the first time and it was a new taste to her mouth. Then her expression changed again to a smile. he felt relieved. Then one of his colleagues grabbed a champagne bottle. Randhir started looking for Sanyukta as he didn't want to keep Shinu there. Then sanyukta came there and took Shinu from his hand. She came to other side of the lawn with the baby.

After sometime.

Sanyukta was sitting on a chair with shinu sitting in her lap. She was feeding Shinu cake cream which she was enjoying. She was clapping with her tiny hands like all babies do when they enjoy. Randhir came there and a smile crept on his face. He removed his blazer and folded his sleeves up just to relax, then he took a seat next to her. their eyes met and he smiled at her and she smiled back. Then she looked down at Shinu but Randhir was still looking at her face. He was noticing everything about her face. Her hair was curled, her eyes were outlined with kohl, green color Bindi on her forehead , pink gloss on her lips, green color dangling earrings, her smell, she was looking different unlike she used to dress up like before, she had changed definitely both inside out.