Part 26

Hours rolled on.

He opened his eyes and found himself in a hospital room. he was alone there. His head was heavy and was still feeling dizzy. He sat up and saw his hand where canola inserted on it. he gulped, he scowled and looked around in the anticipation of seeing someone there. After a few seconds, Sanyukta entered inside holding sleeping Shinu in her arms. Her face was emotionless but he was sad, his mind recalled everything happened in the store. He looked away. She walked upto him and stood next to him.

Sanyukta: What is your problem? (she asked sternly)

Randhir: what? (he looked at her in confusion)

Sanyukta: why are you doing this?

Randhir: Sanyukta! you wanted me to leave so I left, ab kya karoo me?

Sanyukta: its not about that you fool, I am talking about something else, okay tell me why aren't you eating? You fainted due to continuous starving. Are you made or what? Khana kyon nahi kha rahe ho? Chahte kya ho? (she yelled)

Randhir: tumhe kya farak padta hai me kuch bhi karoo? You be happy in your life. Just go from here. (he sounded irritated)

Sanyukta: I will go immediately but promise me that you will eat properly, your BP has been dropped. You need to be careful. Why don't you hire a maid? Kitni baar bola hai tumko?

Randhir: Sanyukta! I am not promising anything as I am a promise breaker, I cannot keep promises. (she sounded hurt again.)

She was helpless in front of his stubbornness. She was angry, she was irritated with his attitude.

Sanyukta: you will die Randhir if you continue to be like this. Why are you doing this to yourself?

Randhir: acch hai na if I die. (he smiled) no one wants me.

Sanyukta: just shut up okay. (she yelled)

Randhir: can I get her? (looking at sleeping Shinu)

She scowled and gave him the baby. He looked at her face, she was looking so pure and beautiful. He kissed her soft cheek. The moment was divine for him. Sanyukta felt a lump in her throat looking at the scene in front of her eyes.

Sanyukta: okay fine! You are too stubborn Randhir, come with me to my home for two to three days, just three days okay, I will give you food and then you have to hire a cook for yourself, is that okay with you?

Randhir was surprised to hear that, she actually asked him to stay with her no matter for how many days, actually gave him the opportunity to make things normal for them.

Randhir: are you sure?

Sanyukta: yes I am but only if you promise me that you will take care for yourself after 3 days, will hire a cook for yourself.

Randhir: I promise. (he smiled hugging his baby.)

*********

She came out of the room leaving Randhir with Shinu. She wanted him to release all his stress and now days only Shinu was giving him happiness. She was walking through the corridor just then she got Parth's phone. She. got scared. inside the room she had just asked Randhir to come with her but when Parth will come to know about it, he would be very angry, after all it was his house in which she was living in. he would never bear the fact that Randhir would come and share a house with her. she picked up his call.

Sanyukta: hello!

Parth: hello! Sanyukta! where are you? are you still with him?

Sanyukta: Yes I am here, he has just regained his consciousness, how can I leave him alone?