Ep.32 - Their Best Friends

~3rd POV~

Winter was now over and it was springtime on MyStreet. Aphmau and (Y/N) were wearing their casual attire outfits. They open the front door and walk outside. Aphmau and (Y/N) then closed the door and head off towards Aaron's house.

Zane was walking down the sidewalk, heading towards the girls' house, when he noticed Aphmau and (Y/N) walking towards him. "Hey Aphmau and (Y/N)." He said, walking towards the two girls.

"Zane!" Aphmau and (Y/N) said, happily greeting their friend.

"Are you heading somewhere?" Zane asked.

"Yeah! (Y/N) and I are heading to Aaron's house. We were going to hang out today." Aphmau said.

"I see... sorry, I really should have called before I came over." Zane said, turning around and was about to walk away.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Aphmau said, wondering where Zane was going. 

"Back home. I don't want to get in the way of you guys hanging out." Zane answered.

(Y/N) shakes her head. "Nonsense! I insist you come and hang out with us!" She said in a posh accent.

"(Y/N), I don't think that's a good idea, not after the whole... dating thing with my mom." Zane said.

"Why do you say that?" (Y/N) asked.

"Well, it might be a bit awkward is all. I might have gotten too into character..." Zane said, mumbling the last part.

"What did you say?" (Y/N) asked. 

"Oh, nothing!" Zane exclaimed.

"Maybe your mom was on to something about you muttering behind that mask." Aphmau said.

"Hey!" Zane shouted.

"In any case Zane, (Y/N) and I think this is the perfect opportunity for you and Aaron to get to know each other. I know things got out of hand at the dinner with your mom, but now might be the perfect time for you guys to just get to know each other." Aphmau said.

"...Are you sure?" Zane asked.

"Positive, trust me! You and Aaron would get along so well,." Aphmau said.

Zane growled and shook his head. "Fine. I'll tag along." He said.

"Awesome! C'mon, let's go!" (Y/N) said.

The three look both ways before crossing the street and walked up to Aaron's house. They stand on the porch as Aphmau knocks on Aaron's rhythmically and they wait.

Aaron opens the door. "Hey Aphmau, glad you and (Y/N) could make it. I- Zane?" He said, noticing him next to (Y/N).

"Yo." Zane said.

"Hey Aaron! Aphmau and I ran into Zane on the way here. He was coming to hang out with us, but we told him that we were hanging with you today. So... would you mind if he joined us?" (Y/N) said, looking at Aaron.

"This time, she's not my girlfriend." Zane added, laughing at the end.

Aaron glares at Zane. "I don't mind if he join us." He said.

Aphmau and (Y/N) cheered. "Great!" They said in sync.

"Come on in." Aaron said, stepping to the side so that Aphmau, (Y/N), and Zane could come into his house.

The two girls walk in, leaving Aaron and Zane at the door as Aaron shuts it.

"Heh. Don't worry, this time I won't be holding her hand." Zane said, causing Aaron to raise an eyebrow.