Ep.31 - Aphmau and (Y/N) in Love | PT.3 Mom Ro'Meave

Start from the beginning

Garroth raised an eyebrow. "Huh?"

"Show it to me." Vylad said sternly.

"Tsk, fine. Here it is." Zane rolled his eyes and pulls out a potion bottle out of his jacket.

"It's a love potion." Vylad said.

"WHAT?!" Aphmau and (Y/N) yelled, turning towards Zane.

"It's not what it seems like!" Zane shouted.

Aaron growled. "You better not have had any intention on using that on (Y/N) or Aphmau." He said.

"No! I had taken this from Michi a while back. I never had any intent to use it." Zane said.

"I asked Zane to bring it on this date. Before we left to the mall, he was thinking he wasn't going to be able to go through with this. If things turned south for him, I was going to give him just a little bit of this love potion, but he hasn't had any trouble doing this it seems. However, if you are Aphmau and (Y/N)..." Vylad said, trailing off at the end.

"N-No! Aphmau and I are not taking a love potion! Throw that thing away! Love potions are dangerous!" (Y/N) yelled.

Zane nodded. "Right! I told you this was a bad idea, Vylad." He said.

"It was just a backup plan! I would never make someone take it without knowing." Vylad said.

Aphmau sighed, but smiled at Vylad. "I trust you, Vylad. I know you wouldn't do anything I wouldn't like." She said.

"Me too. But after seeing what Lucinda has been through with love potions, just having them around is a bad idea in general." (Y/N) said.

Zianna came back, a smile on her face. "Alright, I got us a table. Let's go!" She said, leading the way once again.

"Coming Mummy!" Garroth said, following her inside.

"Psst, (Y/N), Zane... don't forgot to hold hands!" Vylad whispered.

Zane and (Y/N) look at each other.

"Just a little longer, (Y/N), I promise. Mom just has to believe we're a couple for a few more hours." Zane said.

(Y/N) nodded. "Right. I... I think I need to go to the bathroom when we get settled down." She said.

"Anything, (Y/N). I'll take care of you." Zane said, throwing the potion into the bushes and follows behind (Y/N) as they walked in.

"I... I think I also need to go to the bathroom as well." Aphmau said.

"Alright then." Vylad said, intertwining his hand with Aphmau's and follows behind.

Aaron growled and follows behind.

Once everybody was inside, Michi suddenly appears out of nowhere and picks up the potion that Zane had thrown into the bushes. She smirks and laughs as she held the love potion in her hand. "A love potion, eh? What an IDIOT for tossing it in the bushes. But, this might just be my ticket to getting Aaron to forget about Aphmau, since she'll be in love with someone else. Hahahahaha! Nya~" She shouted.

~Inside Olive Garden | In the Women's Restroom~

Aphmau and (Y/N) stand in the bathroom as they each stood in front of a sink looking into the mirrors.

"I'm feeling so queasy about this. We might have been able to do this before, but now that Aaron's here, I just feel so uncomfortable. What are we gonna do, (Y/N)?" Aphmau said to herself.

Aphmau and (Y/N) hear a toliet flush as the bathroom stall door opened.

"What trouble did you two get yourselves into now?" A voice asked.