Frisk

Frisk stood in front of Sans, sadness reflecting in her eyes. There was so much she wanted to tell him, but the demon inside her refused to let her speak.

Sans spoke. "Birds are singing, flowers are blooming. But on days like this, kids like you... should be burning in Hell."

Frisk winced, though she knew it was true. In her mind, she started telling Sans everything she felt, even if it wouldn't come out of her mouth.

'I didn't know what I got into
Somehow I can't go back even if I really wanted to.'

Frisk wished she could go back with all her heart and soul, but the demon inside wouldn't let her.

'So what more can I do?
Here, in the end, it's just me and you.'

Frisk knew that this was the end. If she died, she would not let the demon take over like they did the last several times and make her go back and fight Sans, time and time again. She knew Sans remembered each time she died, because the pain showed in his eyes everytime. Oh, how she wished she could relieve that pain.

'I never wanted to play by all the rules
A knife in hand, I'm playing out the part of the fools
Here we go, you can judge me thoroughly
It's too late for apologies.'

Frisk wanted to do something different than what they expected. When the demon, Chara, approached her, saying that they could help Frisk do something different, Frisk didn't hesitate to help her do something different. And that is when it all began. She knew she was a fool from the first time the demon made her kill a monster. She didn't want to harm them, and now... here she was, about the try and kill the monster she fell in love with yet again. It was way too late for an apology. Both she and Sans knew that. And Frisk was willing to let Sans kill her for that. All she had to do was take over her own body from the demon that currently resided in her.

'Go ahead and just hit me since you're able
We know my determination is unstable
I'm not even mad because I keep on dying
But I don't even know why I'm trying.
This isn't what I want, yet it's what I asked for
Curiosity over all my morals
I took away our perfect, happy ending
Resetting the world despite the warnings
Right now I'm made of LOVE...'

Frisk knew that resetting the world could ruin everything. And yet... she was curious. She wanted to know everything. But now... she regrets that decision. She regrets taking away the love Sans had for her, and she regrets having to get to know all the monsters all over again. She'll do it right next time. If there even is a next time.

'I know who you are, you remember who I am
We knew that once in a timeline, we had grown to be good friends
And yet I killed your brother without giving him a chance
Every time you throw me down, I hope you kill me once again.'

Frisk wanted to die so badly. After killing Papyrus, and hearing Sans' enraged and pained cry, her heart broke into a million pieces. That was when she actively started to fight against Chara. But it was no use. She had no power over the demon.

'So go ahead and hit me since you're able
All the sin that I can feel is unbearable
If I could only hit you once it would be over.
But the consequences last forever.'

Frisk didn't want Sans to die, and when Chara started actively aiming for Sans that is when she started fighting for control even harder than she ever had before. She knew that in the past times she had died, Chara had only been toying with her and Sans. But now that they were actively trying to kill Sans, Frisk could not let that happen since she loved Sans so much.