Chapter 32: Truth

Hey Guys! Finally got this chapter done! Enjoy! -Taylor

~Taylor’s POV~

I cross my arms over my chest and stare at my four older sisters. Amy looks terrified, Kath looks guilty, and Chrissy and Lisa look pissed but underneath it is worried. “Mind telling me what the hell that was all about?” I ask, annoyance clear in my voice. “Dani comes home from a date and y’all flip out on her! Why!” I exclaim. Silence.

“WELL!” I shout making them flinch. “One of you better speak up! Or so help me god I will leave with Lauren and Dani and never come back!” I threaten. They all go wide-eyed. “Okay. Okay! Taylor calm down. There’s no need to go that far.” Amy says. I take a deep breath. I point to the couch behind me. “All of you sit.” I command. They walk over and sit down. I stand in front of them; arms still crossed. “Start talking.” I say. Amy sighs and looks at the others. “Taylor, we are worried.” She starts. “About?” I ask keeping my voice steady. “We received a threat from someone. Saying that they will take one of us and hurt them really bad possibly kill them if they don’t see you.” She says, her voice cracking. I look at her confused. Then it hits me. Shit!

“Did you receive a call or text?” I ask. “Call.” She says. “What did this person sound like?” I ask again. Lisa looks at me questionably. I ignore her and focus on Amy. “A man, late 40’s maybe.” She describes. My whole body tenses. No this can’t be happening! “Shit!” I mutter. “Taylor!” Kath says. Shocked at my choice of words. I ignore her and pace back and forth. How did he find me? Why does he want to see me? What does he want from me? So many questions are going through my head! “Taylor!” Chrissy’s voice brings me out of my thoughts and I freeze. “What?” I ask. “What’s going on?” She asks. I sigh. “Okay, you remember when I first came here?” I ask and they nod. “Member how I said my dad was a good guy?” I say and they nod again. “Yeah well that’s not true. He used to be a good guy when I was young. But when I was about eleven or so he murdered my mother right in front of my eyes. He then started to come after me. Every day he would beat me and nearly kill me. But he never did. He wanted me to suffer. That man was and still is very twisted.” I explain. I feel pain start to form on the side of my face. I look up and meet a pair of brown eyes.

“Katherine!” Christina exclaims. I don’t say anything. I stand there utterly shocked, still trying to process what just happened. Katherine. The sister that wouldn’t hurt a fly. Just slapped me across the face. “Alright, I guess I deserved that” I say rubbing my cheek a little. “Because of you our family is in danger!” Katherine screams in my face as tears stream down hers. I sigh. “How long has this been going on for?” I ask my other three shocked sisters. “Almost a month.” Lisa says. “A month? That doesn’t sound like him. If he didn’t get me by a week he would of taken one of you by now.” I say. My eyes widen. Fear racks through my entire body. He’s waiting for the right time to strike.

“LAUREN! DANI! ARE YOU GUYS UP THERE!” I shout. My sisters then realize why I said that. There’s no response. Then there’s a piercing scream. “LAUREN! DANI!” I shout as I run up the stares and bust into our room. I fall into complete shock. My sisters follow behind me. They gasp and start to cry. I scan the room. Everything is a mess. The window is open. No sign of Lauren or Dani. I hear a soft cry. “Lauren? Dani? Are you here? It’s just me.” I say as I enter the room. My sisters stay frozen. “T-Tay?” I hear a raspy voice. Dani. “DaniBear it’s me. Where are you?” I ask softly. Soon Dani appears from under the bunk beds. The second she lays eyes on me she starts to cry. I rush to her side and hug her tight. Thank god. Wait. No. Please. “Dani, w-where’s Lauren?” I ask, my voice shaking. She cries harder. No. “Sh-She’s g-gone! Th-The man t-took h-her!” she says crying more. No! This can’t be happening. “Tay. Look.” I hear Amy say softly. I look her way and see her pointing at a note laying on the floor. I pick it up and read it.

Dear Cimorelli’s,

I told you I would get one of you. Why did I take Lauren? Easy. She’s Taylor’s twin. Relax she’s fine. For now anyway. You have twenty-four hours to give me Taylor or Lauren will get hurt. Badly. If you don’t give me Taylor by the end of the week, well let’s just say there will be no more Lauren.

Remember, twenty-four hours before I start to hit your precious Lauren.

Tick tock ladies.

-H

I clutch the note in my hand. My sisters are all crying. Lauren is gone. All because of me. One thing to do. I sigh. “A-Amy? Do you still have that number?” I ask. She looks at me wide-eyed. “Taylor no.” Lisa warns. “WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT ME TO DO!” I scream as tears flow down my face. “LAUREN IS TAKEN BECAUSE OF ME! I will not live with myself if something happens to her. Give me that damn number so I can get Lauren back. Don’t worry about me. I know how to deal with this asshole.” I say. Amy hands me the number. I grab my phone and start to put the number in. “Taylor we are not losing you too!” Christina says.

“YOU BARELY KNOW ME! I’VE BEEN IN YOUR LIVES FOR WHAT? ALMOST TWO YEARS! LAUREN HAS BEEN WITH YOU SINCE BIRTH! ALL I’VE DONE IS COMPLICATED YOUR LIVES! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT ME TO DO CHRISTINA! THIS IS THE ONLY WAY! AND I’M DOING IT WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!” I scream. I push past them and downstairs. I dial the number. He answers after the third ring.

H- Taylor, I see you have a weak spot for your twin

T- what do you want Hunter1

H- now that’s no way to talk to your father now is it dear?

T- you will never be my father Hunter. Tell me where to meet you. Leave Lauren and the rest of my family out of it. This is between you and me.

H- *sighs* very well. I will text you where to meet. Don’t try anything Taylor. I know you.

T- No games Hunter. I’m serious.

H- fine.

~End of Convo~

Seconds later I get a text:

Unknown:

Park. Midnight. Alone.

I sigh. What the hell did I just get myself into?

I have such an evil mind! haha!

So, what'd you think?

What do you think Taylor means by no games?

Next chapter is called: Hunter Mason

What do you think will happen next?

8 Votes & I'll post the next chapter! (If I have it done)

Love y'all! <3

-Kisses Taylor