loving christian

Our hands interlocked, Christian and I slowly walk down the hallway to our bedroom. Having just tucked the children into their beds. We'd skipped the usual bedtime story tonight, the wedding reception had took a lot out of them. All day they played with the cousin Ava and the other children at the wedding, but the fatigue had finally caught up to them once we got in the car. Its been a long day for everyone although it does mean that perhaps they might sleep in a little later the next morning, leaving me and Christian to have more time together in bed. My Inner goddess grins at the thought of more alone time with my husband. Although having three young children definitely does prohibit us from making love as often as we once did, it doesn't stop us from taking advantage of every free moment we have.

Arriving at the our room both Christian and I head into our closet. However closet might not be the right word. Honestly with the sheer size of the room and the amount of clothes it holds, it could easily be mistaken for a high end boutique of some sort. We both begin changing out of our evening attire.

"Could you help me please?" I ask, referring to the zip on the back of my dress. Looking over at Christian I see he's dressed only in his light grey boxers, his naked chest exposed. A tingling sensation runs through my body like an electrical current. God this man could kill me.

"It would be my pleasure Mrs. Grey." he stalks over to me confidence in each stride, making him all the more sexy, if that were even possible. "Turn." he orders, i do as he says and soon i feel his warm fingers brushing the base of my neck as he scoops my hair to one side. He undoes my dress in one swift movement, it falls gracefully down my body, pooling at my ankles and leaving me in just my lacy panties. I step out of it and turn to face him. We're so close, my bare breasts pressed against his sternum. His skin soft and warm against my own. Suddenly he grabs my hips and draws me even closer to him, taking me by surprise, I hear my breathing stop momentarily. Slowly, leaning down so his lips are are next to my ear, he whispers "I think you should take a shower with me." I nod my head, unable to do much else.

Steam quickly engulfs the bathroom as we wait for the water to get hot enough. Once an appropriate temperature, we step into the shower, both fully naked. I stare regardfully at the beautiful figure that stands before me. I watch as the water cascades down his body, meandering from his broad masculine shoulders, down to his feet. Droplets of water start to bead on the smooth texture of his skin. I can't help but think, this man before me is the love of my life, I love him with everything I've got, and by some miracle he feels exactly the same way about me.

He places a soft hand below my chin, lifting it slightly before he kisses me. Slowly, he draws my face closer to his, moments before our lips touch he pauses. His eyes fixate on my own as he whispers the words that make my body melt into his.

"I love you Anastasia."

I can't wait any longer. I close the space between us and our lips finally brush against each other. The kiss starts soft but quickly turns into something much more intense. We kiss with a fire that consumed us. On my tongue I taste the passion and lust that lingers in his mouth, he tastes of champagne and Christian. I can tell he needs this as much as I do, this is what we do best. I wrap both my arms around his neck, drawing him in and deepening the kiss. I moan between each fiery kiss, this only makes him kiss me harder.

Against my stomach I can feel his erection pressed against me as he grows harder. I reach down, and begin to stroke him. In his chest I hear a deep moan begin to build as he responds to my touch. Urgently, he lifts me up, causing me to wrap my legs around his waist. Slowly, so slowly, he eases into me. Ahhh! I let out a deep moan as he fills me. I begin to move up and down on him and I hear his breathing quicken. Each time I slam back down on him a wave of pleasure surges through me, enveloping every inch of my being. I throw my head back in ecstasy, crying out. Deep inside me I feel that familiar build up that Christian always brings out of me.
"Let go Ana." Christian moans, my name on his tongue is my undoing.

All at once my breathing stops as I'm hit with an almighty wave of pleasure. Every cell in my body has been awakens with an all too consuming heat. My eyes roll back into my head as I call out, exploding around Christian. He soon follows me, calling my name out as he lets go.