"Damn you Raizada. A proper way to propose your girl. Couldn't have been better than this. Cheers to you." The heart punched him in guts.

But Khushi went completely silent. She kept looking at him in eyes. He could see various emotions playing in them but yet he couldn't catch hold onto a single one.

Suddenly the door cracked open.

"Bhai?" Akash entered with a cup of coffee.

"Khushi ji?" Khushi hurriedly stood up, blinking back her tears.

"Perfect!!" The heart clapped, rolling his eyes.

"I will just leave." Before someone would make her stop she had left already.

"Damn you Akash." Aman stood up and walked towards Arnav and sat in the stool beside him.

"What the fuck! You were awake?"

"Ha ha ha. I was awake all along. From the moment she entered." He smirked looking at Arnav.

"Fuck off Aman." Arnav showed his anger.

"Finally the lover boy confessed and Aww.. you were praising me. Hayee." Aman blew him a flying kiss.

"Wait!! What is happening!!"

"Um nothing Akash-"

"Oh leave it man. I will tell. Arnav confessed his love to Khushi." He told making both of them shocked.

"Aman!" Arnav screamed at him.

"Bhai!" Akash looked at him, perplexed.

"What?" Aman asked looking at Arnav. Arnav gave him "you're so dead look"

"Is it true Bhai?" Akash came near him.

"Um.. it's just-"

"Oh my God!! Di was so right about her. She is a -"

"Not. A. Word. More. Akash." Arnav looked dead at Akash in his eyes.

"I don't want to know what Di believe or think about her. I just know that I love her. She has become my life now. If you all will not accept us then I will leave the house."

"Ohh so you are ready to leave us for her?" Ratna entered along with all other members.

"Ma-" Arnav hesitated to continue.

"You would leave us?" Ratna asked again, folding her arms.

"Ma.. I was just-"

"Yes or no?"

"... Yes." And His tone was firm.

"Ma, haven't our children grown up. Look at one side Anu is ready for divorce and Chotte is ready to leave us. Leave his mother for a girl he met just yesterday. Hmm." Ratna looked at Arnav, a thin layer of tears formed in her eyes which punched Arnav in his guts.

"Ma. Please. Don't cry. I cannot see you crying." He tried standing up but hissed in pain.

"Stop. Don't move." Ratna came forward and made him lay comfortably.

"I am sorry." A tear slipped his eyes.

"Why? Why do you keep hiding from us? If you had a girl, why didn't you tell us? Did I not ask you if you have someone in life? Then why?" Ratna asked making him comfortable.

"Because she didn't knew anything about it. She didn't know that I love her. If I would have told her you would have approached her and she would have maybe rejected me or something."

"Ma, do you know just before you came, she was here. Do you know what she thinks of herself. She said that she doesn't even thinks that she could be maid for me. Being my love is just out of league. She thinks so low about herself Ma. She has suffered alot. She has struggled alot Ma. I just wanted to comfort her before my confession to her. But today she confessed herself. She said she loved me. She loves me Ma. I am soo Happy." He hugged her mother.

"What did you say?"

"I love you. I too confessed."

Clapping resonates in the room. All looked at Anjali, the one who was clapping.

"I knew it. Leave her for a minute and this happens. Aman did you see now. She is a two timing bitch. You were after her and she dumped you as well. Tch tch." This angered Ratna to another level. She stood up and marched towards Anjali.

___________

Oops🙊. A cliffhanger but I am loving it.😏😏

Anyways. Bless you all.