"I have every right to see her. She got admitted to the hospital and you didn't even inform me till now," he said more politely.

"Why the hell I need to inform you? You chose your family over us and you don't have any rights to see her," she yelled making all the attention towards her.

"Still, we are not divorced so I can even give complaints about you and stop shouting," he said, trying to calm her but those words made her angry more.

"If you have that much guts, then go and complain about me. I will soon file a divorce so that I can be free," she shouted madly.

"Stop shouting. I am the one who has every right to shout here, not you. My daughter is sick, and you didn't even let me know that. I had to know by some third person, isn't it weird?" he asked, losing his patience.

The nurse came towards them and asked them to leave from there because of the disturbance to other patients.

"Look, I have every right to see her whenever I want. If you stop me from seeing her, then that's it, and she will be in my home after that without you. Now, I am leaving and take care of her." he said and went outside angrily.

She cried, looking at his way of disappearance. She stood numb for a few minutes, she wiped her tears and went inside.

At Anjali's home:

   Anjali slowly walked to her room without her mom's notice. She freshened up and relaxed.

Meanwhile, Varun called her. She attended.

"How is she now?" he asked her immediately.

"Yeah, she is fine now," she sounded sad.

"What happened to you? Are you still feeling about the scolding?" he asked her confused.

"No, Arvind sir complained everything to mom and she warned me that she is going to tell this to my dad," she said politely thinking how to handle his dad.

"So, what's your problem with this? You are his favorite daughter; he won't say anything, obviously," he said confidently.

"You are wrong. He won't scold me but will start his advice today and will end that tomorrow morning, making my ears bleed," she said, making him laugh.

"Advice is far better than scolding, and you deserve that for not paying attention in his class." he chuckled.

"You too brutus, go away. Bye," she said faking her anger.

"Okay, fine. Just make him understand that you will listen hereafter so he won't advise you much," he said trying to comfort her.

"What? I don't lie to my dad. I can even hear his advice instead of hearing that professor's teaching," she said and he sighed.

"I have a doubt, are you a human or some alien from other planets?" he whispered, controlling his laugh.

"Allien. Now, go away. Don't talk to aliens because they can possess you anytime," she chuckled this time.

"Then I want to be possessed by someone," he said, making her blush.

"Hey idiot, mom is calling you for dinner and here you are always talking on the phone. Come fast," Aadhi said while standing at her doorstep. He went.

"Okay, bye," she said fastly.

"Bye, have a special dinner," he chuckled at her. She ran down looking at all of them.

She sat opposite to her dad and looked at her mom pleadingly.

"Don't show those innocent looks to me. I already told your dad everything," she said making her regret looking at her.

Aadhi was scared that they were talking about his issue. His dad will think of him as a typical human being if he knows about this love matter. They both were looking down at the food trying to act normal.

"I am not going to scold you, Anjali. It's your wish whether you want to study or not. The only thing that concerns me is don't spoil your mom's name in front of her friends." he said eating his food. Aadhi was confused about what they are talking about.

"Dad, I am trying to change. I am trying my hard to study now. Varun is helping me and moreover I feel like playing or sleeping in his class," she said innocently.

"Try to listen from now on. Varun will be with you just for two more years, then who will teach you?" he asked. Aadhi and Anu were just eating their foods all the while.

"He will do PG in the same college, dad," she said more innocently. Krishna looked at her blankly.

"Did he said that to you? His dad is trying his best to get a seat from the well-reputed university in Germany. Even he asked my help and I recommended him." he said, making her gasp.

Anjali and Aadhi was shocked to hear that from his dad. Anjali felt cheated because he always helped her in every problem but he didn't even open his feelings or problems until now.

"Dad, are you telling it for real or just for my sake?" she asked immediately trying to think more possibilities.

"Wait a minute," he said and took his mobile out. He called Varun and put that in a speaker. He attended after a few rings.

"Hello uncle, how are you?" Varun asked.

"I am fine, Varun, how are you?" he said.

"Fine, uncle, what happened?" Varun asked.

"Your dad talked to me yesterday about your PG in Germany, and I talked to many specialists in Germany. They will search and tell me in a few days so I will let you know in few days," Krishna whispered. There was an absolute silence on the other side.

"Haan, uncle, thank you," he whispered more reluctantly. Anjali just sat there numb hearing everything.

"Okay, Varun, will talk to you later, take care, bye," he said and cut his call. He looked at Anjali.

"I will try to learn dad," she said and stood up from her leaving half the food on her plate. She walked upstairs and into her room.

Krishna and Anu felt something weird in her behavior but they didn't utter anything. Everyone ate their food and went to their room except Aadhi. He went to Anjali's room and sat beside her. She simply sat there looking at Tv.

"What happened? Why dad suddenly talked to you like that?" he asked her. She looked at him.

"Aravind sir is mom's college mate and I came to know that today. He complained about me to mom that I was not listening in his class. That's it," she said simply.

"Oh god, how do you know that? They both didn't even tell us till now," he asked.

"Varun accidentally said today when I asked him to help me. I asked mom that why she didn't tell us and she simply replied that we would take advantage of him if we came to know about that," she whispered slowly. He nodded looking at her.

"Okay, don't decide anything before you talk to Varun, bro. Maybe he has his own reasons to do," he said still looking at her. She too looked at him sadly.

"I don't know what to do, Aadhi. I don't know how to express this thing. I developed an unknown feeling towards him. I don't know whether it is a good thing or not, but this thing hurts me a lot," she said stammering. Aadhi just hugged her to make her comfortable.

"Whatever it is, just let it go. Don't feel for anything. Talk to Varun bro tomorrow and maybe you will get the reason behind it." he whispered and she nodded her head.

After a few minutes, he went to his room. Anjali didn't get any sleep. She wants to yell at Varun for hiding this thing at the same time she doesn't want him to leave her alone. She decided to talk to him tomorrow and slept in the process.

Aadhi too didn't get any sleep thinking about Vaishu. He also decided to talk to her after she gets cured. So many things just happened in a single day, making all of them regret their decisions.