Chapter 8

Writer's pov :

               Anjali woke up from her bed thinking how to escape from going to college. She started thinking and got a sudden plan, she immediately layed on her bed covering the quilt till her head. After 30 minutes, her mom entered her room to see whether she got ready or not. 

After seeing Anjali, she started shouting, " Hey Anjali, wake up. Time is already 8." she uncovered her quilt and started shaking her to wake up. 

Anjali lightly opened her eyes and said, "Ma, leave me. I didn't get any sleep till 5. Please ma, allow me to sleep." she told rubbing her eyes to make it as real. 

"What happened? Why didn't you get  sleep? " Anu, her mom asked touching her forehead to check whether she has a fever. 

" I don't know ma, literally I am very tired now, please leave me. " Anjali said like begging her which made little suspicious. 

" Okay, come on get ready, we will go to the hospital and then I will drop you at your college. " Anu told making Anjali almost curse her plan. 

" You never change mom, it's nothing that much serious to visit the hospital. If I get sleep, I will be okay mom. " Anjali yelled at her. 

" I know you more than anyone darling. I know your ways so just get up and ready fast otherwise Aadhi will shout at you for getting late. Whatever you try, it's going to flop so don't try anything and come fast down. " Anu said walking towards the exit of the room. Anjali sighed, got ready and went downstairs to see Aadhi was glaring at her already. 

" I don't have time to wait for you till you finish your breakfast, just come with me. I will buy you something in the canteen. " Aadhi said standing from the coach annoyed. Anjali was moving with him without saying anything. 

Anu came in front and stopped them, " She will faint Aadhi, just wait for 3 minutes, she will eat it quickly. I don't want her to leave with an empty stomach. Anjali come, eat it quickly. " she said placing 2 idly in her plate with white color chutney. Anjali starred at her mom and started eating slowly to slow up the process. 

" Ma, she is purposefully making me angry. Look how fast she is eating her food? Varun bro asked me to come fast for some preparations but now everything is gone because of this useless girl. " Aadhi said gritting her teeth while taking his things in his hand and went out. Anjali quickly finished her breakfast and went outside the home to see Aadhi is waiting for her still showing daggers at her. 

" Don't ride fast Aadhi. Bye, take care." Anu, his mom said waving her hand towards them. Anjali didn't even opened her eyes because of the speed he is driving, she tightly held his waist to not fall from the bike. Within ten minutes, they reached the bike-stand of the college. 

    Without saying anything, Aadhi left with his bag to meet Varun. Anjali is squeezing her hand to think of some other plan. She decided to hide in the bike-stand itself without going to her class. After 5 minutes, Bala parked his bike in the stand and Anjali didn't notice him since she was looking into her mobile deeply. Bala noticed her and called her by her name taking his bag in his shoulder and started moving towards her. Anjali startled at her place after seeing him. 

"Why are you sitting here. Time is already nine. Come " Bala said making her scare. 

" I will come, you go first. " she showed her full teeth to him which caused doubt to him. 

" Are you looking for anyone? Tell me who is that? I don't tell anyone. Who is that lucky guy? " Bala asked eagerly placing his hand on his pocket.