10 💠INVESTIGATION 💠

[Continuation from Chapter 5, ⚜️ESCAPE⚜️....]

❣️♣❣️
♠♦♟️♦♠

The man got down at the said address, thanking the elder man for his help.

He walked, rather unstably towards a lane leading to a single and a very remote bungalow. He fetched out a key from under a rock kept near the fence, in the bushes, and went inside.

"Lan Zhann!!!"

He whispered, before slamming down on floor and sobbing, uncontrollably. He raised his hands in the air, and whispered, sobbing.

"Plz come back. Come back. How do you expect me to go on, without you!?!"

He embraced himself.

" Your Wei Ying is alone. Your bunny is alone, scared. Who will calm me now, by caressing his soft fingers on my cheeks? Who will give the warmth to this cold, frightened, lonely soul? Who will extend his hands and hide me in his embrace, from this ruthless world outside? I need you. Come back. Plzzzzz. "

Flashes of his pasts danced infront of him, reminding him of his cursed life.
He suddenly got up and stumbled up to the 1st floor, searching everywhere. He opened every room, and called....

"Lan Zhannn, Lan Zhann"

🧡💜🧡
🧡
💜

We came close
Even though distance didn’t reduced,
Our story always remained like an incomplete one

💔

Sky & Land,
should meet somewhere, isn't a necessity.
the true love is the one that
does not get a destination..

💔

there were colors, there was light,
when you were near me.
this world seemed like heaven..
on the sand of times, something like my name, you wrote and was gone where..
Our incomplete story

🧡
💜
💜🧡💜

Then, as he was coming hastily down the steps, he stumbled and fell on the stairs, rolling down the staircase. He hit the ground, face down. His forehead started bleeding, but he couldn't care less. He got up and limped to all the rooms in the ground floor, searching and calling, and sobbing.