Chapter 57

"Look down for me" Rosalie said and I looked down to the ground before she softly brushed the eyeshadow onto my eyes. "And look up at me" Rosalie said and I looked up at her. A smile came to her face as she moved out of the way and I looked at my reflection in the mirror. A small smile came to my face as I looked at myself.

I had some light warm tone brown eyeshadow across my eyelids along with some eyeliner that made my eyes pop. I had some light contour on my cheeks accentuating my cheek bones. Rosalie had applied some light blush to my cheeks giving them a slight rosie hughe and I I had some light nude lipstick.

"Thank you so much Rose!" I said and she smiled

"Thank you so much Rose!" I said and she smiled. "No problem. Now lets do your hair" She said as she walked behind me running her fingers through my hair. "What did you have in mind?" She said and I shrugged. "You decide for me" I replied and she smiled before getting to work. Within minutes she was finished and I gasped at how beautiful my hair looked.

"Oh my God! Rose thank you so much!" I exclaimed as I hugged

"Oh my God! Rose thank you so much!" I exclaimed as I hugged. "No problem. Now have you followed the wedding tradition of something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue?" Rosalie asked and I nodded. "Something old are my moms earrings, something new is my dress, something borrowed is this bracelet from Alice and something blue is my garter belt" I said and she smiled.

"Ok good" Rosalie said. "It's time for your dress!" Rosalie said excitedly as she held up the dress bag. I smiled as she placed it on her bed and unzipped the bag. I slid off my white silk robe leaving me in my white underwear. Rosalie gently unzipped my dress and I stepped into before she slid it up my body. She zipped it up at the back and I stared at myself in the mirror.

"Now your shoes" She said as she held up my white heels and I sighed before sitting on her bed as she lifted my dress slipping my shoes on

"Now your shoes" She said as she held up my white heels and I sighed before sitting on her bed as she lifted my dress slipping my shoes on. Once they were both on, I stood up from her bed and looked at my reflection once more. Rosalie gently placed my vail in my hair and gave a small smile as she stood beside me.

"You look so beautiful Malory" said Rosalie and I smiled. Another knock sounded at the door and Rosalie walked over. "It's almost time to walk" I heard Esme say. I felt the anxiety build in my stomach as I fiddled with my engagement ring. "You ready?" Rosalie asked as she handed me my bouquet and I nodded.

She opened the door and held my train as I walked down the stairs to Carlisle's office. I saw Bella already there and she turned as she heard me approaching. "I'll see you out there" Rosalie said before walking away. "I can't believe this is happening" I said as I looked out at everyone. "I know right?" Bella said and I giggled.

"You look so beautiful Bella" I said as I looked at her and she smiled. "You too" Bella replied and I leaned over giving her a hug. I heard footsteps and turned to see Charlie and Carlisle entering. Carlisle smiled as he approached me and I smiled back. "You look stunning Malory. Emmett is a lucky man" Carlisle said as he looked at me.

"Thank you Carlisle" I said before he offered me his arm. "You ready?" Carlisle asked and I nodded. "Yeah. I'm ready" I replied and he nodded before we exited his office walking in time with Bella and Charlie. I took in some deep breaths as the nervousness flooded my stomach. As we rounded the corner I lifted my eyes from the ground and met Emmett's eyes.

Butterflies filled my stomach as I saw him standing at the end of the aisle in a black tuxedo, his hands behind his back as he waited for me. A smile came to Emmett's face which I returned as we stared into each other's eyes. This is the moment I had been waiting for. I'm marrying the love of my life. I was moments away from becoming Mrs Cullen.

As we walked, I passed my friends and family giving Jess and Danielle a smile. Once we made it to the alter, I turned to Carlisle and gave him a hug before he placed my hand in Emmett's. "You look so beautiful" Emmett whispered and I smiled. "Thank you" I whispered back as he held both of my hands in his. The celebrate motioned for everyone to sit down.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here on this glorious day to witness the union of Edward and Emmett Cullen to Bella Swan and Malory Rowe. Please repeat after me"

(SKIPPING THE WHOLE VOWS THING)

"You may kiss your brides" The celebrate said. Emmett wrapped his arms around my waist before he dipped me pressing his lips to mine. I caressed his cheek with my hand as we kissed before we stood up. We pulled away and Emmett stood me back up as we turned to our clapping guests.