1

In a small little pack in a forest there a little green pup was welcome for the first to the two green couple.

 "Inko you should get some rest. Our little Izu is fine now," the male wolf said to his mate softly.

 "Alright Hizashi" said Inko. She look at her little pup sleeping next to her stomach before falling to sleep.

 She look at her little pup sleeping next to her stomach before falling to sleep

---------------------Time skip---------------------

Izuku's POV

 "Izuku! Can you go and crap me some woods for the fire plz" Inko said.

 "Ok mom" I said before shift into my wolf form and start to run.

 "Thanks honey"

 'Oh hi! My name is Izuku Midoria. I live with my mom alone deep in the forest. My father is no longer with us as he die some season ago, he gave up his life to buy us time to leave when another pack attach us for territory. Both my parent are Beta but i was born an Omega or should i say a Rouge Omega.

 Omegas are known to be the best at running and hunting skill that and be compare to Alphas thanks to our small body and large amount of stamina. Rouge Omegas on the other hand have a strength that can match Alphas. We are really rare as we are harder to tame and turn complete loyal to those we submissive to.

 I was born with dark green fur which i use to hide in the bushes when i'm out hunting. I was known to be the best hunter in my pack before we got attach.

 A part from having another gender, we have soulmate as well. Eachwolf have a small part of their hair in difference color. There will glow when we see each other, we can hide them if we want. If we were in our human form then the color will be on our hair while in wolf form the color would be in a difference place telling us our mate gender: Alpha is between the neck and right shoulder, Beta is on the left arm and Omega is on the neck. There a really rare change a wolf have two soulmate instead of one. Those with two soulmates have two scent glance and ability two hide their glance from other wolfs so that they can't try to mark them.

 I was born a Rouge Omega with a personality of an Omega that why i don't get target by other that much because they think i'm an Omega. i also have two soulmates, one of them have red and white fur and the other have ash blond fur and they're both Alpha, my Alphas. To said the truth i already met one of my Alphas, Katsuki Bakugou, an Alpha with ash blond hair/fur. We are childhood friends but he move away when we was 3? I don't remember much and i'm 14 now.'

 "This should be enough" I make sure the woods don't fall off on my back before run back. 

 When i'm quiet near to where we live, i smell some scent i'm not familiar with.

 "What that smell?"

 "I need to check." I put the woods down and jump into bushes and start follow the scent, which happen to be where we live.

 'MOM! Where are you?' I look around then i see my mom ON THE FLOOR with a man on top of her. I couldn't see his face bc he have his black facing me, all i know is that he have black hair and seen to belong to the pack that attach us 4 seasons ago.

 I stuck my head out ready to attach him but when my mom see me she shout

 "He want you. Scatter!" Before i can do anything my body turn back and start to run

 'Stupid family code' i thought.

 I could hear the man run after me but not before i hear a sound that tell me that my mom is now with my father now, i was crying but i still run. I know this forest like the back of my hand/paw so i kept run into things that only fit those whose had a small body like mine giving him hard time catching me.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

 That's it for today hope you enjoin.

 Remember i only write this in school so i might won't be update often.

 Byeeeeee.