"You're quite bright yourself," Hermione told her.

"Oh, please," she scoffed, "I'm bright cause I happen to know things, but you really study and put yourself in your books."

"What do you think have you been doing since the beginning of this school year? You had your nose stuck in books the whole time!"

"I had to! I'm behind compared to all of you."

"And with just a few months you managed to catch up two years worth of school," Hermione pointed out, "that's pretty amazing."

Wendy's smile just grew bigger. She accepted the compliment, and began to be proud of herself. She did let go of Peter Pettigrew, that was something she would have never forgiven herself for. But she also accomplished so much in this school year, she allowed herself some glory as no one died, and two souls were freed.

"Gryffindor," a voice called from behind Wendy.

She turned around and found Draco catching up to her with his quick pace, "so is that how you'll be calling me instead of "Stone" from now on?"

Their deal was quite simple, every time Draco would call her by her surname she would not answer him. Ever since, Draco has been calling her different nicknames each time, never sticking to one.

The boy chuckled, "No, it's quite boring—and reminds me of how you're from that house."

The girl simply smiled, understanding his prejudice for her house, and continued walking her way to the Great Hall for their last meal, "I heard you were in the hospital wing again."

"You heard right, and quite late frankly—Pansy again?"

"Zabini." He simply said and Wendy nodded in understanding, "I was wondering—"

"Yes?" She encouraged the boy, but he simply looked at her with a face in search for words.

He shook his head and coughed a little to focus himself on his words, that didn't seem to work out of his mouth. "I was wondering," he repeated, "if I could get your address."

Wendy stopped herself on her feet and looked at the boy with her head slightly tilted waiting for further explanation. Being alone in this world, she never received letters from owls, and never sent herself one. So the thought of someone asking for her address was quite alien to her.

"F—for mail, you know?" He looked down, "for the summer. So...I can send mail." He paused, "To you."

"Oh!" Wendy smiled, "Sorry, I don't have one."

Draco looked at her, "a mail?"

She chuckled, understanding his confusion, "I don't have an address. I honestly still don't know where to go after school ends."

"You can stay at my house!" He answered quite rapidly. He coughed again, regaining composure, "I mean—my house is quite big for just my parents and me anyways, one person more won't make much difference. Plus, my mother is quite intrigued by you."

Wendy blushed at his words. She always found it flattering when someone's parents were happy with her with their child. It was some sort of new level of compliment, "but I wouldn't want to impose—"