•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓•

Comenzar desde el principio

As we were walking out I spotted Marquees walking in along with someone behind him who I couldn't see.

"wassup bro I ain't know that was you." He spoke, dapping me up.

As I dapped him up I could see the person behind him.

My eyebrows raised when I realized it was the same guy from the restaurant.

The weird one.

What was his name again......oh yeah, Destin.

The one with the petite body and soft hands, the curves an—

"Jave, Jave!" Coach spoke, breaking me from my trance.

I looked up at him once he spoke, "he's talking to you." He chuckled, motioning to marquees.

"You comin' to the court today?" He asked.

"Yeah probably for a lil bit," I nodded.

"bet, I'll see you there." He nodded.

As he walked in the guy followed him, eyes glued to the ground.

"That bad huh?" Coach asked randomly as we started walking down the block again.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing Jave," he chuckled.

I shrugged it off and kept walking.

Hours Later•

"Damn Marq, too bad you ain't as good in real life as you are on the game," I teased, mocking him with his same words from yesterday.

"suck my dick," he said sourly, sliding down the wall to catch his breath.

I chuckled and did the same, taking a seat on the floor.

"Yo why'd your brother come, he don't even play ball." Donovan asked motioning over to Marqs brother, the weird one, who sat on the bleachers.

"He said he wanted the come, something about being tired of being stuck in the house." He shrugged.

"He ain't ever had a problem doing that before." Don' chuckled.

"That's what I'm saying." Marquees agreed.

I stayed silent, keeping my thoughts to myself as I pulled out my tray of cookies from my bag.

I stuck one in my mouth and began to scroll on Instagram.

I was so in my own world that I didn't even realize they'd stop talking and were watching me.

"fuck are yall lookin' at?" I asked, looking behind me.

"you!" They said in unison, "yo ass pulled out a tray of cookies in the gym." Don' joked, holding his stomach in laughter.

I didn't really see the issue, I needed a snack and cookies were my favorite.