I took my phone and dialed his number. He picked up on the fourth ring.

"Hey Aarav, can you come here. Aarushi wants to go home now."

"Why? Is something wrong? "

"No you just come here. "

"Yeah, I'll be there in 10 minutes. "

And the call ends.

I went into her cabin and saw her sitting on her chair with a frown on her face.

"Aarushi"
She looked at me.

"Aarushi, I'm sorry if my words hurt you. I.. I didn't mean to make you cry. "

"No Arya, you were right. I needed to hear this. If it wasn't you , it would have been someone else. I was being very mean to everyone, especially Aarav. So it was very much needed. " she took in a deep breath and smiled at me.

I quickly went towards her and took her in a hug. When suddenly Aarav rushed in the room,took Aarushi in his arms, hugged her tight, cupped her face and asked.

"What.. What happened Aarushi? Something wrong with you? Is it... Is it time? " he said breathing heavily whie all this time Aarushi was staring at him dreamily.

I took this as my cue to leave.
I hope they sort everything.

After half an hour, they both came out of the cabin. Aarushi was blushing furiously.

" Sooooo.... "

"Thanks for whatever you told her. " Aarav said cheekily and kissed Aarushi's cheek making her blush more.

They both went home and I once again got back to work but not before informing the boss about her leave.

The day passed with making the blue prints of the upcoming projects.

I was tired as f*ck.....

All I wanted was to go home to Rey. He informed me that he'll be going home with a friend so there was no need for me to pick him up.

Just as the clock striked 7, I packed my bag, kept the laptop in the bag and dashed towards my car.

When I was about to enter the building, I came in way of my nightmare

Dolly Khurana.

She's a woman in her late 40's who has no work other than to gossip. She has a petite figure and a face you'd call kind and sweet.

But don't go by the appearance.
She is freaking evil. She's just like Umbridge in Harry Potter.

Ever since I came in the building, she has been pestering me a lot. First about my private life and then about pregnancy. Ughhhh.