Chapter One

"Look I really need this job."

"Yea sure whatever. You can start right now. Sweep up around the store." I could take whatever job I could to start paying on these student loans. EZ Supermarket was a sleazy corner store in the city that was crawling with every kind of criminal. I finished up my "shift" and headed back to my apartment. It was basically the size of my old dorm room, but it was home, and it was all my minimum wage could afford. I went job hunting on my computer until I fell asleep maybe tomorrow would be a better day.

The next day

I had to be at the Supermarket by 9 and it was already 7:45. So I hopped in the shower, and brushed my teeth by now it was 8:15. I threw on some leggings, uggs and an oversized sweater. I couldn't make it through the day without caffeine so I ran to Starbucks for my daily fix. I really should be saving my money but the coffee is so good I couldn't help myself. "Could I have a Grande Pumpkin Spiced Latte and a croissant, please?" I handed my money to the barista and went to wait on my order.

"Grande Pumpkin Spiced Latte" the barista yelled. That was quick. I walked up to the counter to get my coffee, but before I could a man snatched it from me. That bastard he saw that I was about to grab it.

"Hey that was mine. W-why would you do that?" He lowered his sunglasses, and looked me up and down. Who wears glasses inside anyway that's so tacky.

"I don't think so Bella, this definitely says Mike on the cup, but if it bothers you that much you can have mine" he said winking at me. Before I could speak the barista yelled "Grande Pumpkin Spiced Latte for Jenny." Shit that little bastard was right.

"Look I'm sorry" I said rolling my eyes.

"I humbly accept your apology. But that's only if you go out with me tonight."

"No that's ok. I'm already late to work anyway. So I'll s-see you around or something."

"Oh you most definitely will. Aren't you forgetting something?" He had my cell phone, it was in my back pocket how did he do that? "You'll get this back if you agree to dinner" he said while raising the phone his above me.

"Fine" I said crossing my arms.

"I'll pick you up at eight Ms. Brown."

"Wait how do you know my last name? And don't you need my address."

"I know more than you think. Make sure you're on time and wear something nice" he said smirking at me.

This was going to be an interesting night.

Creepy Bastard.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt so inspired I just had to start this!!! I wrote this on my phone so I'll figure out the rest in the morning.