"Here you go. Study it and prep. When do you think you'll be leaving?" I asked them.

"Tomorrow night. We'll prepare tonight and tomorrow, then leave once the girl and the kid are asleep." Yoongi answered. I nodded, everyone was on the same page. We weren't closer to answers, but we were getting justice for those who were wronged in the process.

-----------------------------

(Y/N POV)

"Kai!" I called from downstairs. If he didn't hurry we were going to be late... again.

"Coming, coming, coming." He said hurriedly as he rushed down the stairs. I handed him two cereal bars and turned to follow behind him. "We'll be back later!" I called out in hopes at least one of the little guys heard me. We hurried to the car, was starting to get cooler so I kept the ac off in the car.

After dropping Kai off at school I went right to the store to prepare to open. After everything seemed set and in order I unlocked the door and went back to my little spot behind the counter. I had gotten a few new furniture sets and was counting them and pricing them accordingly.

It was a slow morning as usual so I made myself a cup of tea in the back room while I waited for more customers to come in. Once my tea was done I brought it out to the front, as I was walking towards my spot behind the front counter I noticed a man in a black suit and sunglasses.

"Goodmorning." I greeted him and he looked towards me. "Is there something I can help you look for?" I asked politely.

"Oh.. uh.. My daughter... she um. She... Mrs. Lang had some doll stuff for her, but I don't remember what it was." He seemed a little on edge.

"Oh, uh. Well was it a custom? Or what was the name. We do have some stuff on hold in the back." I said to him.

"Oh uh, I don't remember. How late will you be here?" He asked. "I uh, I can go ask my daughter or or.. my ex wife, yeah they'll remember and then I'll come back here and get it." He added. He looked around, like he was looking for something.

"I'm here till 5pm. That's when I begin close up but I can stay later if you-"

"Oh no no, 5 is fine. If I don't make it then I'll come in another time or have uh... uh my wife will come in." He said as he backed out to the door.

"Okay." I replied. "Have a nice-" He ignored me with a wave and left. I sighed and took my seat and sipped at my tea. That man was the strangest I've seen.

I went about the afternoon as normal, a few customers came in. I managed to get the new dollhouse furniture priced and out, even managed to sell some. I got busy around 3pm though, figuring because school had just let out and so kids were wanting to come in and get stuff. Even had two twin boys celebrating their birthdays come in for some furniture for a firehouse dollhouse their dad built them. Things like that warmed my heart, and made me miss my dad.

By 5pm I had sold more than I thought I would and almost all my customs had been picked up and paid for. I sighed a happy sigh and cleaned up before locking up for the night. I made sure to take the days earnings and everything out of the cash register and put it in the wall safe in the back. Mrs. Lang never left money out front.

I was finished by 5:20 and closed up, locking up the shop before heading to my car. I went home only to be greeted by two little chibis and Kai playing some racing game in the living room. I sighed and decided ordering pizza was just going to be easier.

We ate, though I noticed a few small faces missing. Jin had said he'd bring them their food so I cut up some pizza into small pieces and gave him some to take to Yoongi and Taehyung.

I went to bed that night only to be woken up by a police officer. Someone had broken into the store. Mrs. Lang had security cameras and a system that alerted the police, by the time they checked it out though no one was there.

I went to the store to meet with the police, leaving Kai home with the little guys. Once I got there I was asked to see if anything was missing. The store had been rummaged though, the cash-register was untouched, most of the merchandise was untouched. The Dollhouses had been opened but nothing was missing from inside, none of the furniture was touched, the dolls had been searched but none had been taken. I checked the back room and the wall safe was still there, unopened. I opened it to check and every bit of cash and coin was still in there. After filling out the report I made a call to the insurance company Mrs. Lang used. I left a message as no one was available though. The police officers helped me tape up the front window of the door that had been broken. I'd need to replace the whole door, not that it wasn't worth it but it was just going to be stressful to deal with all of it.

The one thing that didn't sit right with me and made it hard for me to sleep was one simple fact...

They took nothing...

Who breaks into a store and takes absolutely nothing?