"It went fairly smooth.."

"Fairly?" I asked.

"Well we're back in one piece." Namjoon grinned "Can't say the same for the other guy though..."

"Okay, so we confirm later and tonight the next two go out. Yoongi's been itching to let off some steam." I replied as we finally made it over to the younger ones. Namjoon decided to go tell Yoongi before Y/N came back. The two had been gone a few days and it might seem suspicious if they both pop up together again.

When Y/N finally returned with tiny sandwiches for us we ate at the table in the dollhouse. It was honestly a lot more comfy than what we were use to. But Grandma made that stuff and we couldn't just not use it. After our snack Y/N let us continue to hang out in the Dollhouse while she finished some projects she had, when she went to get dinner ready is when we all retreated back to our room after quickly going to big mode and trying to sneak up there as quietly as possible.

"So it went smoothly?" Yoongi asked as we entered our bedroom where he was napping.

"Of course, you think we wouldn't be able to handle it?" Hoseok replied with a smirk.

"It was questionable, considering fearless leader here has a knack for destruction- I thought he might accidently set off an alarm or set off the motion cameras." Yoongi said sleepily with a yawn.

"Wait... Motion cameras?" Hoseok and Namjoon asked together as they exchanged looks. I looked at them both with wide eyes.

"You cut the cameras... you didn't think to look for other ones that were not set up the main system?" I was shocked the two had been careless. Joon and Hobi gave me an apologetic look.

"Look, we might have gotten a little carried away and missed the motion cams but hey, it's not like they'd notice or see anything right? I mean we were very stealthy." Joon replied. I shook my head at him.

"I'll take a look at their systems later and see if I can find any connection to those cams. If there is none I'll do some searching to see where they might be storing the data from those cams. For now... we move on." I said to them, I wasn't letting them off the hook but we had to make our next move. If we give these assholes any room to breathe then we could be screwed.

"Right, well it looks like it's me and Tae's turn next." Yoongi spoke up, looking at Tae.

"Yay!" He replied, clearly happy to be going on a mission again.

"Where are you striking?"

"Well, even though dumb ass one and two here missed an important detail.. the two did bug the car and I was able to trace that phone call with that little device I told Hobi to place in the phone holder. So when the cell phone placed in it... well it connected and fed me all the data on the phone. Looks like the good doctor was speaking to none other than Doctor Anthony Morrison from division 7." He smirked and Tae's eyes widened.

"He's the one! He-"

"Yes... he did. And he should be punished." Joon stepped in.

"I'll teach him." Tae grinned. "I've been wanting to teach him that lesson for years.."

"Alright then. So shall we go for A3?" Yoongi asked Tae who looked at him with a smirk and shook his head.

"No, we're going for S1" Tae kept his eyes fixed on Yoongi who let out a chuckle.

"We're ambitious huh, alright buddy. S1 it is. Jin, you got the layout?" Yoongi turned to me and asked. I pulled out the blueprints from under my bed and sifted through them, finally pulling out the one I was looking for.