Out of nowhere, he grabbed both my hands, looking up a little surprised he flashed me a genuine smile. "I really like you (F/N)," he confesses.

But I barely know you. Tensing up a bit I sat there quietly, I didn't know what to say I was so confused. "I know this is all sudden to you, but I'd like to take you to dinner," he suggests. I wanted to say no, but I also didn't want to hurt his feelings.

Still, mute I look down trying to decide what to say. Looking back up I went to say something until there was a loud whistling sound. It was another guard calling for him. He looked behind him then back at me. "Tell me tonight," he whispers, with no time to react at all his lips fell on mine. Tensing up I sat there with wide eyes, I should push him off but I didn't.

Once his lips left mine I quickly place my hand over my lips in surprise. He quickly left me, sitting there in shock I try to process everything that had just happened. I had just been confessed to by the wrong person, although with Moblit I knew I could learn to love him seeing how kind he is. Shaking my head I second guess myself. What am I thinking? I'm not a real guard, if he and I started seeing each other it would be a complete mess.

Knowing what had to be done I stand up I turn to the gazebo seeing Levi staring at me, he didn't seem to be glaring so I guess he didn't see what Moblit had just done. Sparing the prince one last glance I turn and make my way into the castle.

I made a beeline for the library to do a little light reading in hopes to avoid the prince for a while. Sitting at the table I read through a book hoping to pass time.

~Time Skip~

A couple of hours past as I sat in the chair, hearing an annoyed sigh resonate from behind me I shut my book and look behind me finding Levi. "I've been looking for you brat." he sighs.

"Sorry," I say.

"We're going out, get ready," he says.

I knew exactly what he meant. We were going to one of Nile's so-called meeting in disguise, I dressed to look like Hitch while Levi had other means of getting in. Nodding I follow him up to our rooms, once entering my room I found the outfit placed out on my bed. Walking over I strip of my clothes and changed into the other. Lastly, I place the wig on my head.

Walking to the door I open it finding Levi standing there in his disguise. "Ready?" he asks.

Nodding I pull the scarf over my lips. "Wait before we go repeat Hitch's password in Pridorian one more time." Levi orders.

Standing there I felt a little nervous, I had only spent a few hours learning the word intensely. "Kill" I answer in Pridorian.

Levi looked at me silently before giving a slight nod. "Good enough, let's go," he says. Walking alongside him we both sneak out of the castle. With our horses, we rode into town as the sunset. When he had reached town it was dark which was good for us making it a little harder to recognize us.

Following the map, we took many turns down a windy road until we found the tavern. Tying our horses out front we head to the back with our papers. As Levi and I walked alongside each other I lock my arm with his to make us seem like a couple. "What are you doing?" he asks.

"Shh, we'll attract less attention this way," I whisper.

Coming up to the door we were met with a very tall muscular man with crossed arms. "Codes." the man ordered. Both Levi and I passed our papers to the man.

He looked at them then his eyes fell on me. "Lady's first." the man says.

Nodding I gulp nervously. "Kill," I answer. The man nodded silently then turned to Levi.