𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 12

~Continuation of Dally & Riz's date~

I hopped into Dally's car and put my seatbelt on. We decided to stop by a burger joint to get something to eat, since our snack at the movies got thrown at each other. We both ordered the same type of burger with fries. Often, we flirted around with each other and from time to time Dally would reach over to hold my hand... it was sorta nice. Let's just say in the beginning, we both misjudged each other strongly and now i'm sorry that I ever did. I would never imagine this to happen (I secretly wanted it to though). Dally placed down his burger, wiped his face with a napkin, and says, "Wanna know something?" I nodded, taking a big gulp of my Pepsi. Dally smiles, "I've never met a broad like you before... And that might sound corny, but you are just so amazingly different from everyone else" He strongly comes out and says. I raised my eyebrows, "Wow, that is so sweet" I blushed, "Is Dallas Winston becoming soft for pretty ole me?" I jokingly teased, putting my hand on my heart and fluttering my eyes.

Dally starts choking on a fry, "Soft!" He coughs. Dally swallows and exhales, "What do you mean by that?" he asks. I scoffed, "You know exactly what I mean! You and I didn't get along before. We'd give each other attitudes and argue. But now, here we are out on a date enjoying burgers." Dally smiles and shrugs, "Yeah well now I want to be with you, in spite of your annoyance." I quiver my lip, "Aww and I want to be with you in spite of you being a pain in the ass" I joked around as I held my face with my hands, "Shut up and eat your food" Dally scoffs.

~Steve's pov~
I impatiently waited for Riz to come back home. Being stuck in this house with these damn people were making me nuts. As I got up to wash off my dinner plate, Dad walks over to me, "Hey son, here's 5 bucks. It's for the way I treated you the other day, I'm sorry about that" he fakely apologizes to me. He slid the money into my flannel pocket and turns away. I shook my head, you've got to be kidding me? This was his way of "Apologizing" How pathetic is that? I'll tell ya right now... VERY.

Anna makes her way over and frisks her plate at me, meaning she wants me to clean it off for her, "So how long is Riz gonna be on that date?" she asks with a strong attitude. I rolled my eyes and shrugged, "Not really sure Anna, why?" I replied, annoyed. She leans back onto the counter and looks over at her nails, heavily sighing to herself, "What's the name of that boy again?" I could sense she was up to no good. I reached over for a rag and started to dry off the plates, "Dallas Winston." She gasps to herself. I stopped what I was doing and looked up at her, "What?" I asked. Anna laughs to herself and I just stood there confused. Then she repeatedly kept tapping her chin like some cheap detective, "You know that name sounds so familiar to me" She goes on to say, "Isn't Dallas Winston the one who just got out of jail? Or is he the one I heard takes advantage of women for kicks?"

I still stood there motionless. Confused and now, speechless. I noticed Uncle Richard making his way over to the both of us, "Who'd you say the boy was again?" He asks Anna. Shit, this was about to take a very bad turn on things. She repeated what she said before, "His name is Dallas Winston, Daddy. He's a bad boy and I heard he's mean to girls. Especially to girls like my dear little sister." She says in that stupid baby voice that makes me wanna bash my head through a brick wall. That was the voice she makes when she wanted to get her way, and she was about to once again. I finally came out to say, "No!"

"That's not true at all, don't listen to her Uncle Rich!" I yell. He runs over to grab his keys and I went over to catch up to him, "Where you going?" I ask nervously. I needed to convince him that Dallas isn't that bad and also to get Riz out of trouble, "I'm bringing my daughter back home!" he says. I pull him over my his arm, "You can't do this" I shout. Uncle Richard began to ridicule me, "The hell I am, now let go of me!"