𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7

We went to Soda's house and Dally wasn't there. I wondered to myself if he still planned on joining us or not? I'd be an idiot to think he wasn't showing up because of me but of course like the idiot I am, I walked over to Sodapop and the others and asked where Dally was anyways.

It was like a light bulb of realization went off in Soda's head, "Oh, Dally lives in the extra room upstairs at Buck's and we're the ones meeting him there" What if he thinks I asked because he also thinks I like that boy? I just nod my head and awkwardly step away. Of course he probably thinks that, they all probably think that by now.

Just as we were about to head inside Buck's bar, I hesitated for a moment and reminded myself what Dally had said to me last night, "Listen Riz, I suggest you shut your mouth before you get yourself into something you'll regret" I began shaking my head around, I was starting to overreact a bit. Worrying about Dally is the last thing I came for, instead I came here to enjoy my time with my cousin and his friends.

But I wondered if I should hide and just stay away from Dal. I think it's best if I just pretended I didn't exist. I think Two-bit was already wasted before we got to Bucks. He kept saying stupid and unusual things. He wouldn't shut up no matter how many times you'd tell him to. I nudged his side, "Two you already drunk?" I whispered over to him. "Maybe I am or maybe I'm not. Maybe I'm just naturally a psycho" I rolled my eyes and Two-bit obnoxiously started cackling to himself. I wasn't sure why, what he said wasn't even funny to me but at least he's able to laugh at himself.

We walked inside of the bar and loud country music roared with cowboys and cowgirls yellin, "Yehaw!" I have never been in a bar, were all of them in Tulsa like this? I peaked over and saw Dally sitting alone at the bar. "Hey look, it's Dally!" Two-bit shouted. He turned his head around facing all of us. He jumped off the stool and made his way to the group, "Hey y'all, glad you boys came" He said while taking a drink of his beer. I was behind Soda and Two. Thank the lord they were taller than me, I was trying so hard to avoid Dally from seeing me.

Dally then squints his eyes and was trying to look in between Soda and Two-bit. He then groans out loud and shakes his head, "Wait a minute—" He said.

"—Glory! I told you not to bring little miss know it all!" he said, "What is she even doing here?" He screamed and complained to the rest. Dally was really pissed at both Steve and Soda, but I didn't think they cared much about how he felt about it. It was just his snarky little comments that seemed to slightly tick them off a bit, "Listen she came here to have fun, so back off and worry about yourself" Steve said in defeat, sticking up for me.

"Whatever man" Dally said. Steve rolled his eyes, "Just don't listen to him Riz, he has some nerve" Steve shook his head at Dal. I shyly smiled, I was so embarrassed. To break the intense quietness between everybody Soda butt in and said, "Okay, so who's ready to have some fun?" Soda announced.

Two hours later...
I sat by myself at the bar for a good hour. I drank two cokes and watched the guys fool around. I wasn't really into drinking and it wasn't really my thing anyways, I didn't find it "fun" ...Two-bit wobbled over and sat down at the barstool next to me, "Hey Riz, how about you tag along with us and hunt some action?" He asked me, noticing I wasn't as involved or as interested in what the rest of the group was doing.

"Oh I don't know, Two" I shrugged, "I might head back home" He pouted his lips and groaned loudly, "Awe come on granny, have some fun with us already!" he shouted out.

Dallas strut over to Two-bit and I, He wasn't drunk. He was just trying to butt into our conversation to probably tick me off or something, "What's goin on?" He asked. "Eh granny doesn't wanna hunt some action with us" Two complained like a two year old. Dally leaned over and grinned, "Probably past her bed time" He joked, teasing me.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed, "Very funny, I just don't quite feel like it" I said, pushing Dally away from me. "Come on Riz, you'll have tons of fun!" Two-bit cheered while tugging on my sweater and trying to get me to give in and go with them. Dally rolled his eyes and belittled me, "Two she's a child, if she says she can't do it, she can not do it!"

I put my hands on my hips and made direct eye contact with Dally, "You know what, count me in. Let's have a blast and get wild!" I shouted and crossed my arms. Two-bit started clapping his hands together, "Yaaayyy! I'll tell Stevie and Soder" Two got up from the stool and feel over his feet.

THUD

He pulled himself up and laughed at himself.

"Dumbass" Dally chuckled

Two got back on his feet and walked over to Soda.

Dally turned to me and crossed his arms, "Just peachy" He scoffed and shook his head, blowing smoke into my face.