You belong to somebody else

Start from the beginning

—————-

"Oh you a bad bitch" Jadya said as i did my make up at the vanity.

I smiled back at her through the mirror.

"I try i try" i said doing the finishing touches

"Come on so i can do yours" i said standing up letting Jadya sit down.

"So did you see that dude eyeing you in the shop earlier?"

I chuckled as i started on her eyebrows.

"Yeah i seen him looking but he got a shorty girl i ain't stunting his fine ass"

"Girl that's Pooh"

Pooh?
"Who is Pooh?"

She turned to look at me "He a dealea" she said in her thick accent.

I rolled my eyes "Oh well i don't care he was just a fine nigga in my eyes" i said

She busted out laughing "bitch he was fine wasn't he? She better keep her man on a leash before i let my friend snatch him up"

I chuckled that's why we are best friends. We complete each other we both are crazy but smart. She's my other half literally..

Once i finished her makeup we got dressed and took each other's pictures

| Brooklyn |

| Jadya |

"Bitch we gone be the baddest in the party PERIODTTT" Jadya said looking through her pictures as i drove to the party

"Definitely and you said i was gone look stupid" i said reminding her of her comment when my mom finished my hair earlier.

"You look like jasmine's twin right now bitch i ain't gone lie and that ass looking healthy"

I almost crashed the car from laughing "healthy really bitch?"
She shrugged chucking at herself too.

We listened to Aboogies old shit the rest of the ride. Ella need to break his heart so we can get some bangers but that's my bitch and she love his stupid ass.