changbin leant forward, holding the hem of felix's t-shirt before pulling it up. he pulled the boy's shirt off, his breath leaving his body. felix was just as cute as he had imagined, his body was slim and clear, save from the bruises, but his milky white thighs leading up to his hard length hidden by his shorts was the most breathtaking part. changbin pulled off his sweatpants and underwear, leaving himself exposed to felix. the boy gulped upon seeing changbin's size.

"whats the matter?" changbin teased, stepping closer to felix.

"n-nothing." felix blushed cutely.

"do you think you can handle it?"

"y-yes."

changbin hooked his fingers under the waistband of felix's shorts, pulling them down. he took in felix's bare body in front of him before loosing control. he dropped to his knees, lining his face next to the beautiful skin of felix's thighs. he pressed his lips onto them, biting gently and sucking, he was determined to leave his mark on felix in every way he could. felix jumped at the new feeling, tensing his legs, changbin smirked, pushing felix's legs open, looking up at felix. without warning, changbin pressed his tongue against felix's entrance. felix let out a gasp, followed by a moan as he felt changbin circle him with his tongue. he gripped the sheets as he felt pleasure course through his body, he rolled his hips, loosing control as he tried to get more, changbin's tongue dipped into him shallowly. felix moaned harder at the feeling of something inside him. he arched his back and pushed back harder, moaning softly. changbin worked his way on felix with his tongue until the younger started to move faster, signalling that he was coming close, he pulled his face away from him as felix whimpered.

"n-no! keep going."

"dont you want to be fucked?"

"yes, p-please!"

changbin smirked, he pressed his finger against felix's bottom lip, in response, felix opened his mouth, taking changbin's fingers in. he sucked on changbin's fingers, starting to get needy. he looked at changbin with big, innocent eyes as he coated his fingers. changbin pulled his fingers away, he moved his hand between felix's legs and pressed his finger against him. felix gasped and tensed up as changbin pushed one finger inside felix. felix felt the foreign feeling, not knowing whether to like it or not, it felt weird. he felt changbin push further in as he felt a burn. he pushed through it as changbin started to move his fingers. soon enough, changbin added a second finger, starting to stretch felix.

"a-ah, hurts." felix whined, gripping changbin's arm.

"i know, it will feel good soon, I promise."

changbin started to move faster and sure enough, the pain started to fade and was replaced by an intense pleasure, felix groaned as changbin curled his fingers as he added a third, filling him up. felix started to roll his hips. once changbin was done stretching felix, he pulled his fingers away, leaving him needy and whiny again, changbin tried to think of a way to lube himself up, since he didn't want to hurt felix. felix noticed and slipped off the bed, dropping to his knees, changbin looked at him, shocked. felix took changbin's length into his hand, licking up the side of changbin, he took changbin into his mouth, as much as he could, swirling his tongue around him, he pulled off, licking and sucking the area he couldn't reach.

"oh fuck lixie, that feels amazing."

felix pulled off, being lifted by changbin, he was pressed into the mattress as changbin lined himself with felix, he held the younger's hips as he noticed the nerves in felix's eyes.

"ready?"

felix nodded, taking a deep breath. changbin pushed inside felix as the younger boy yelped.

"th-that hurts!"

"i know, you're doing so good, just breathe."

felix tried to breathe as changbin pushed inside him. changbin pushed all the way in as felix closed his eyes, furrowing his brows, it hurt a lot more than he expected, he twitched as the burn lingered. changbin stayed still, watching felix try to adjust.

"y-you can move."

changbin pulled back, before pushing in again, fleix whimpered as he felt himself get filled.

"so so tight." changbin mumbled.

He started to gain speed as felix felt an indescribable pleasure rush through his body. felix moaned loudly as he arched upwards.

"Mmnh, you feel so big daddy." felix moaned.

changbin groaned loudly

"fuck! say that again!"

"uhh, daddy!" felix responded, throwing his head back.

changbin felt himself gain more pleasure, he put one of felix's legs on his shoulder, hitting deeper, brushing felix's sweet spot with each thrust.

felix let out a loud, shaky moan as he felt his entire body set on fire.

"ahhh! fuck daddy!"

changbin felt himself get close at the name felix called him as he trusted harder, pounding into felix, his hands travelling all over felix's body, from his thighs to his hips, taking in every inch of him. felix was edging closer as he was slammed into.

"h-harder! im close."

felix's eyes rolled back as his mouth fell open, changbin started to thrust harder, slamming into felix aggressively. felix felt himself start to chase his high as changbin felt the same. changbin ran his fingers through felix's hair, stopping to pull it. with that, felix came abruptly with a long, shaky moan, he released over himself, shaking and trembling. he rode it out to the feeling of changbin filling him as changbin finished too. changbin groaned loudly.

"ah fuck!" He called, his thrusts becoming slower.

changbin rode out his high as felix began to get sensitive, once they were both done, changbin started to slowly pull out as felix whimpered. once he was pulled out, he started to clean felix up, he wiped his chest and stomach from his release and then the rest of his body, he put felix in his own shorts, then one of changbin's black t-shirts. he helped felix stand up as the boy whined about being sore.

"that was amazing, thank you felix."

"y-youre welcome I guess."

"do you want this to be a one time thing, or would you like to continue to 'pay' me."

"i think i can pay you again." felix mumbled, blushing.

changbin chuckled, tucking his arm under felix's he left his room with felix, walking him back to his dorm. they passed two students in the hallways who looked at them, knowing what had just happened.

=====