Chp.4

I woke up in Mikey's bed; only he wasn't Mikey anymore. Mikey was pure, innocent, a virgin, and I ruined it. I ripped the pureness right out of him, and he was fine with it. Fine with us.

It was a deal that I had made with him that truly effected me the most. Before things were "flamed," soon after hos shirt came off, I made a forsaken deal. No, not just one, but three. The first was with God, to whom I had asked to not blame Mikey; for I had tempted Mikey, and had brought him to the shameful level of which I stay. I had led him astray from the path of the faithful lamb, and that was wrong. This was my fault. The second deal, I had made with Lucifer. Of him, I had asked that Mikey's soul stay out of Sin's grip forever, and that it should be safe, and forever joyous, avoiding Hell. For this, I exchanged my own soul. Since then, my fate was sealed. Doomed to be part of an endless cycle, to burn in the deepest parts of Hell.

The last was with him. "Mikey, no." I looked him straight in the eyes. "You don't need to do this." His was looked contorted. True heartbreak. "You're still pure. This is wrong. I'm sorry." I tried to walk away, but he grabbed mem unexpectedly.

"I don't care, Gee! I want you...I want to be with you." This was the most serious I had ever seen my little brother. I almost wish that he was always like that when I was around, but, alas, not all wishes come true.

"Fine, but if you truly want this, want us, to happen, will you make the ultimate sacrifice?"

Almost expecting a "no," I turned away. This was never meant to be. He grabbed my face and pulled it towards his own. He stared at me with his gorgeous, amber eyes. "To you more than anyone, even God."

With that, the tree deals were completed. The tree deals that have bounded me forever. Three deals that have kept him safe, and have destroyed my soul. Three deals that I sorrowfully regret.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!

I updated!

This chp is kind of short...also kind of boring...man, I suck.

Hope you enjoy!

Love you all,

<3 Charr