Waiting

Eijirou didn't like it here. Those alphas were stealing his Katsuki. He couldn't smell it, but he sure as hell saw it. At breakfast, he leaned in whenever they talked, smirking softly. He kept doing stuff with his lips, kicking, biting, his tongue too, sticking it out whenever he joked with them. He had their attention and Eijirou didn't like it. He knew he was being selfish. Kat didn't belong to him or anyone. Kat was his own omega, he made decisions for himself because only he knew what was best for him.

If he thought Eijirou wasn't the best choice for him, then he wouldn't hesitate to move on. Eiji was just a safety net. Barely. There was also the possibility that he wouldn't even present as an alpha. Just because he looked like an alpha, didn't mean he would be one. Eiji still had three months to present. And even if he was an alpha like everyone expected, he still had two years until he was able to court Katsuki. The omega would be twenty six, ending his prime for reproduction.

Eiji knew the omega wanted children. It was a stereotype that all omegas wanted children, but Kat really did. The way the blonde was around the pups back in the pack was proof enough. Plus Eijirou asked him about it once before back when he first hit puberty.

Eijirou watched the omega he chased for so long, slowly slip out of reach, tempted by these two alphas. Eiji couldn't blame Katsuki. They were attractive with no doubt. Izuku with his rich green curls, soft milky skin and freckles, he was well built and lean and tall and had such big pretty eyes. Shoto was just as stunning, maybe even more so with how unique he looked, half red and half white hair, white was such a pretty color on a wolf, and his eyes, bright blue and woody brown, cool like the soil and warm like the sky. The scar did take away from his beauty, it unsettled Eijirou a bit, but he didn't want to judge the alpha based on something like it.

And Eijirou couldn't blame the alphas for chasing Katsuki. They were a new couple, both alphas, of course they would be looking for an omega, especially as future alphas of a pack. Katsuki was a strong and absolutely gorgeous omega in his prime ready to breed and produce an heir for the pack.

That's probably how they saw him, just something to breed. They didn't care about jay as an actual person if they were trying to get with him so quickly after meeting him.

"Hey fuck face!" Eijirou jerked and looked to Katsuki quickly, eyes wide. "The hell are you fucking doing?!" Katsuki snarled, gripping his arm tightly. Eijirou looked back at the two alphas who stared at him in concern, lifting his lips at them before he shook his head. He had been glaring at them, growling low in his throat.

"I-" Eijirou bowed his head and pulled his fingers into fists, shutting his eyes tightly. "Sorry.. just thinking bad thoughts." He replied, glancing at Katsuki. The omega frowned at him. "Fucking stop that shit. We're guests here. Do something wrong and we'll get kicked out. Do you wanna be a rogue?" Kat snapped making Eiji flinch. "N-no.."

"Now apologize or I'll kick your ass." He urged, grip still tight on Eijirou's arm. The pup looked at the two alphas who watched silently, tilting his head back to bare his neck and averting his gaze. "I'm sorry." He murmured, gripping his pants tightly.

Izuku stood up, offering him a kind smile. "Can I talk to you outside, Kirishima?" He asked, pointing to the door. Eijirou looked up at him curiously, feeling Katsukis hand tighten on his arm. He looked to the omega, finding worry hidden on his face before he looked back to the alpha and nodded, clearing his throat as he stood.

Kats hand slid down his arm and cling at his hand before releasing him, looking back to his food as Eijirou followed the alpha outside.

Izuku looked back at Eijirou once they were a bit away from everyone, his hands on his pockets. Eijirou copied him, straightening his back and looking down at the alpha. It was hard to imagine that he was taller than him.