>>How much what?<< asked Mr. Kundra still a little irritated. Arnav knew that Kundras reaction was rather real or he was a very good actor.

>>Your price, for this factory? I want to buy it.<<

Mr. Kundra needed few seconds before one price came into his mind. Before he realized what Mr. Singh Raizada wanted from him. He actually didn't want to sell his factory, but if someone wanted to buy and offered enough money, why not? He would miss the power which he held in his hands since he founded this place. He would miss all this young, innocent girls who were his property from the moment they signed his contract.

He chose the youngest and prettiest for himself and even allow his friends to enjoy fruits that belonged to him. Nobody knew it and not one of his fruits would speak. It was simple. They needed their jobs to support their families and as long they needed his money, they will keep their secret far away from anyone outside.

Mr. Kundra was old and though how to sell the factory and still be able to use the girls as he pleased. He actually didn't want to sell. Not because he didn't need the money. No, he was full of credits and needed the money desperate. ASR's offer was a blessing and one Kundra couldn't turn down. This was one unique opportunity and he needed to think what would be the best way for him to stay here and still get the money.

Actually he didn't want to sell. His little birds were more important to him than anything in the world. The softness of their skin. Heat of their bodies. This all was special to him. His eyes observed Arnav's face and he knew he couldn't say just, no. Mr. Singh Raizada was no one with whom was good to play games or make jokes. He probably never heard the word no. Mr. Kundra decided to tell him his price, but this price would be so outrageous high that Mr. Arnav Sing Raizada would be forced to say no.

He prepared himself and say it and then ASR would finally get out and leave him alone. Selling the factory was not an option, no even if the bank wanted to have their next payment. Kundra was sure, he would find a way to keep this place under his thumb. He opened his mouth and said an ridiculous high price. Arnav didn't even wait one second after Mr. Kundra ended his receivables, to tell him his yes. Mr. Kundra was not only surprised but also shattered because of losing the opportunity to see his girls. He added one more condition, before they shook their hands and this was that Kundra still wanted to work as an employee in the factory, even Arnav owned the factory from the moment he transferred the money to him.

This was the deal and the only way for Mr. Kundra to enjoy his girls too. As soon as everything was settled, Kundra realized that in the end, he still came out as the winner. He got the money and the girls.

*

Arnav was satisfied about how things worked for him. He purchased the factory for Khushi and was especially proud on himself because it wasn't needful for him to use the company money. The money he used was his own and he worked hard for every single penny. It was the first time he bought something with his private money. This factory is his first private ownership. No, their factory. Khushi's and his.

He knew he acted unusual, by asking straight for the price for the factory not even trying to give his own offer which would be less than expected. Arnav could take his time and negotiate about the contract terms, but he did not. When it comes to Khushi and her wishes, nothing else was important anymore for Arnav. He didn't want that anyone order her what to do, so he purchased the factory to give her the opportunity to be her own boss. He paid one enormous price but this was ok. After all, they could be together, both, on days and nights.

Arnav gave Mr. Kundra one hour to free his office and remove all personal things. After this he left the first floor and walked down to all workers and their machines. As soon, as his eyes landed on Akash, Arnav walked to him and gave him orders for upcoming hours.