He moved when she pressed her fingertips against his upper arm. Small groan left his mouth and he moved his hand to her belly, leaning back a little. Khushi closed her eyes, not wanting him to know how she felt after discovering his body while he slept.

>>Khushi?<<

He spoke and Khushi opened her eyes. She was astonished to find him still sleeping and breathed relieved out. Arnav's eyes were still closed, his lashes fell over his skin and his eyelids totally relaxed. She could feel his heat and how firm his body was. He changed a lot. Not only his body changed but also his face. His hair was much shorter and she wished he would keep them longer like three years ago. She liked them longer and his t-shirts with jeans. His whole style then was so much different than the style he has today. Now he wears all this suits and looked serious. Strange.

She closed her eyes, frustrated about her thoughts. Why does she care how he looked now? Why does she even think about it? Her hand roamed down to his hand and wanted to remove it from herself, but as soon she felt the veins on his hand, surface, she stopped to move.

Her fingertip followed his veins up from his fingers till his under arm. She remembered how she touched them earlier this day and also remembered how she kissed, licked them, three years ago in the shower.

This veins were her weakness. It was something she realized, right now, laying here, under Arnav. She liked to touch them. She wanted to kiss them again. Lick them. She cursed under her breath.

How could she even think this? Want this? He was evil. Did horrible things to her. She shouldn't feel attracted to him. Not now, not ever again.

The anger was back and it was not only anger on Arnav, but on herself too. She couldn't allow her feelings to do this. To give in. To want him. No, this was impossible. He is a liar. Traitor. And she decided to see him as stranger for the rest of her life. Nothing will change this. Nothing. Not even her heart that hurt suddenly.

She tried to free herself and in the moment he turned around on his back, she took the chance and could manage to stand up. Khushi looked down on him and remarked the shattering fear inside her bones. If she ever dared to trust again, to love again, this will be her destruction.

*

The Kitchen was dark and peaceful. It was huge difference to the storm and stifling ardency upstairs in the bedroom. The storm was not really the storm, but a man lying on the bed who dared to awake feelings she buried long time ago. She took one glass and filled it with cold water. It was silent around her, only the big fridge dared to make sounds. Khushi looked behind her back and wondered again how peaceful and silent the whole condo was.

Akash and Lavanya slept downstairs and still, it was like she was alone in this condo.

Alone.

Three years of loneliness showed, what it meant to be alone. She slept with ten or more girls in one room and felt alone. She worked with hundreds of people and felt alone. Alone was good. Silence was good. It was safe to be alone with silence as her only friend.

She drank her water and her swallows join in the sound of the fridge. She didn't hear the steps behind her. Didn't feel the person coming closer to her.

*

>>Khushi?<< she stopped to drink and didn't turn around. For what? She knew whose voice it was that interrupted her peace and she didn't want to see the person.

>>Khushi?<< Arnav called again, but she still didn't show any reaction. Suddenly his arms were around her and he pressed his face into her neck. >>I thought you left me again.<< His voice was hurt and desperate, while Khushi still didn't move and found herself praying to God, to remove him from her. The day was hard and his closeness enough make her walls crumble. Khushi didn't want this to happen. Too much have happened, to forget. Too much still in her heart, to forgive.