>>Oh man, I pity the person on the other side.<< she just wanted to say more when he came back. She stood up like a soldier surprising even Khushi. Arnav's dominance was nearly palpable and Khushi remarked that Dr. Dara's every movement was accompanied by fear. It was written in her face that she wanted to escape this room as soon as possible.

On the door she turned around and reminded Arnav that it was time for Khushi to eat and take her meds.

Arnav nodded when his mobile rang again.

>>Yes, I need you to check someone for me. Yes.<< Arnav ignored everyone around him, obviously concentrating on the conversation on his phone. Dr. Dara left the room and Khushi heard Arnav's voice again, >>Her name is Chopra.<<

Khushi faced the wall and transformed herself somewhere far away. Somewhere Mrs. Chopra's words didn't reach her heart. Somewhere the word prostitute didn't remind her on the day where everyone blamed her for being one. She closed her eyes to get her peace but his voice interrupted her. Please, don't sleep. Akash is back soon with your food and you need to take your meds.<<

That's it.

His soft voice, the words he spoke let her hate erupt like a volcano. She turned around and ignored that her hair fell over her face. She stood up, still on the bed, feeling the soft mattress under her feet and looked down. He still sat on the same place where he sat before and looked up to her.

Arnav was clearly surprised about Khushi's sudden behavior. But only for one second and then he stood up too and offered his hand to her.

>>Khushi, come down!<<, she didn't move, >>Khushi, climb the bed down! Now!<<, his voice became louder but she still didn't move.

>>Khu...<<, his phone rang again.

He didn't want to take the call, but when he looked down he knew he needed to take it. >>What? No, no, no, I want you to do it. Well I don't care. She should think twice before she disrespect my wife. Yes.<< Khushi stood still on the bed, his eyes never left her while he spoke. Then he hung up and offered his hand again to her, >>Come!<<

She shook her head showing that she didn't want to follow his order. He blinked few times but then spoke. >>You know, right now I am really not in the mood to play games.<< Khushi leaned her head to side looking at Arnav as he was some rare animal, >>Next time someone speak with you in the way this Chopra witch dare to speak, then this person should be punished and this by you, Khushi.<< His eyes became intensive, >>You should take something and throw it on her head, so that she never again dare to speak with you in the way she did. What if I didn't came at the right time? What if I wasn't there to protect you?

People like Mrs. Chopra does not deserve your kindness. They deserve your anger. I want you to show such persons how low you think of them. I want you to treat them like a dirt under your feet.<<

For few minutes Khushi gazed down at Arnav and when he thought she would say something, she bent down, picked the pillow and hit him with it on his head.

He moved his arm up to protect himself but it was too late, >>What the?<<, she held still the pillow in her hand and hit him again with it. He tried this time to catch her, but she walked few steps back. And just when he thought she would climb down from bed, she walked back to him and attacked again.

This time he was faster and grasped her wrist. Arnav didn't give her any time to defense herself by pulling her down in his arms. She hit with her small fists on his chest but he ignored her every action. >>Stop it! I don't want you to hurt yourself.<< Khushi stopped for one second and looked deep in his eyes. She did it deliberately and gave him an insight into her soul. In her heart. She told him through her eyes that it was him who hurt her at the most, not Mrs. Chopra.