>>Come in Akash, I just wanted to leave, so make it fast.<<

Akash gave him one paper, >>I called at the factory and asked for her flat, or the place where she usually lives. Emmm, they gave me this address.<<

Arnav gazed at the paper in his hand and read Mrs. Chopra's home for girls, wile Akash continues to share information with him.

>>I got luck to reach someone, in the office. The secretary used to come to office always earlier as others...<<

Arnav looked up and stopped Akash. He didn't need to know more. He needed to get to Khushi before she disappeared.

>>Thank you.<< he walked to door and heard that Akash followed him. He didn't care if his employee wanted to follow him. He just wanted Khushi back, no matter what.

*

They reached the street where Khushi's flat should be and parked the car on the street. This part of town was really very dirty. The factory was not far away and this was probably the reason Khushi lived here, Arnav thought. He left the car and walked to the house which could be her house, but soon he remarked that the house wasn't the right one. The number was wrong.

He turned to other side and saw one old, run-down building. It was probably the worst in the whole street, but it has the right number. Arnav walked inside the courtyard and Akash followed him too. His eyes observed the dirty walls. His every muscle was tight as he searched after the woman whom he wanted to find so desperate.

Loud voices stopped him and he looked in direction the voices came from. The door was open and the voices came from inside the room. He walked, hearing much clearer what was said.

>>I want you to pack your things and leave. Do you hear me? The most important rule is that girls who live here, are not allowed to stay overnight somewhere else. You knew the rules and still decided to act against them. Then you come back and act as nothing happened. I don't lend beds to prostitutes. And let me make this clear, even if you didn't spend your night with someone out there, I don't care. I don't want my house to get a bad reputation. I don't want people to talk bad about my house. Who will then send their daughters to live here? Who will allow his daughter to live under my roof, if the word is spread that girls can come and go as they please?<<

Arnav couldn't believe that this dirty place should be a decent address. He walked inside and saw girls standing around, their backs facing him.

He free his way and saw one fat woman, standing in front of one high sleeper. He couldn't see who was behind that woman, but his eyes moved around and he saw a lot of this high sleepers in the room. He realized that many people lived here and shared this room. The woman moved to side still speaking.

>>Hey, dumb girl, stand up and leave my house. You lost the right to sleep here. I told you clearly to follow my rules and you didn't. Now I gave your bed to some other girl. I don't want you here anymore. Not in my house. Leave.<<

Arnav's eyes fell on the person who sat on the bed. Her head buried between her knees. Her arms hugging them as she was giving herself support. It was the moment he walked to front because he wanted to give a closer look to this girl. Her face was hidden but he knew who she was. He would recognize this person under millions.

Khushi.

*

He didn't look at the woman who still shouted and said all this ugly words to Khushi. His eyes were fixed on the one and only important person in this room. Her shoulders shook and she flinched with every word of this woman.